View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 04:44 AM
Trust me... don't
Mr. Skiperdoo's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'12 Award World Parrot Day Caption Contest Participant's Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Participant's Award Book Title Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Awkward
Mr. Skiperdoo is a pirate wannabe
Potion brewing strategy

At first potions can be a verry difficult task. But there is a very easy way to make them if you know what to do. First of all you should know that right-clicking will cause the crab, stinger, alligator thing ect. to flip around, this is very useful as you can put any combination of the potion components into two columns. For example, make sure if you have a crab and stinger potion ingredients you always put one of them on the same side always. If the sides the ingredients are on dont suit where you want them to be, you can just flip them. Also if you have an alligator ingredient, you can always flip it so that the crab part (or stinger) still goes on the same side. Now if you have 4 different ingredients you can just make sure that you have no ingredients right next to eachother, and that you have a column for any different combination. I can make pretty much anything with this strategy, but it does take alot of time.
If you just want to gain experience, then my tip is to go to port royal (because it only has 3 different porion ingredients and that makes it much simpler), and keep brewing the simple but high experience rewarding potions, and you'll be just fine. 8)