View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 01:22 AM
Blacksmith
Platinum Pirate's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Goer's Award Patriotic Pirate's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Woot
Platinum Pirate has disabled reputation
Long ago, the POTCO staff did play their own 'regular' pirates. I don't know if they do it anymore. On the one hand, your idea, Davy, might cause them to mingle with us for that purpose to root out the glitchers/ cheaters. On the other hand, they could, if they wanted to, walk into our account and watch from there while we are playing. I behave like they are doing that in fact and have been without informing us. I know that's hard to believe that they would do that given the number of players there are versus the number of staff that are available, but then again, as one of their trusted test pirates, I can easily send feedback on whatever and if it warrants their attention, they can then walk in to my account. I will happily volunteer that service for the greater good of the game.

This Edge Glitch is just a method for players to use or not. Personally, maybe POTCO can design continents along the border to curtail this sort of method. Would be nice to see the world map look similar to ours.