Thread: Coming Update.
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 02:12 PM
Pirate 4 Ever
HammyTheSquirrel's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Pirating To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award World Parrot Day 2013 Award Peanut Appreciation Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pirate Resolution Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Mornin
HammyTheSquirrel is a pirateHammyTheSquirrel is a pirateHammyTheSquirrel is a pirateHammyTheSquirrel is a pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by akamystic View Post
Correct me if I am wrong, but I think the first announcement was made on August 1st. Although I would much rather have it stable as possible prior to release, the anticipation can get to you.
Aye.... this is probably a very complex update to add to the game. Think about how hard it would be to make all of the ship details work with a customized hull or sails with a symbol on it. And also don't forget that they may have just started this way back then... It probably takes a good amount of work to make a ship. (even if they may already have a "model" from the QAR. ~.~) And after waiting a long time, you may think it's just not gonna be as exciting, but when you buy that first customized brig... you're gonna be as excited as a noob sailing a War Frigate for the first time.

And if I may add... they also said in the "Talk Like a Pirate" news post that the chosen pirate quotes would be released with the coming update. I think that is just a little bit of solid confirmation because if they're going to put it in with an update... when are they gonna do it? @_@ This is the only update that anyone knows is possibly coming out...

There... i'm done talking...