Thread: Revive POTCO
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 02:43 AM
Swabby
AndyJ's Primary Pirate Info

My Mood: Blah
AndyJ is scurvy dog
I ran on some one who mentioned this petition today in the game and thats how I founded that and the forum.

Anyway I fully support this petition because since i started playing in late 09, the game did kind of great in 2010 but then in 2011 it started bad and never really picked up. And i see above that someone pointed out content but this petition seems like its aiming for more. I dont have much of a problem with content but I will say that even that is going dowhill since in this year there only has been an extension to Ship Customization. So if its dificulty thats making content development so slow, wasnt the dificulty the same before 2011? It is the same game and if anything it should be easier since technology is only advancing. Content aside, from three options of contactig customer support, only email which is the slowest and kind of gives generated replies is available with phone and live chat being removed last year and this year. This year I have also noticed more hackers than before. I think everyone is familiar with lag in Pirates so that doesnt even need an explenation. So I do fully support this petition and I hope it does bring POTCO the attention it deserves and hopefully all aspects of the game are improved.