View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 03:33 PM
Captain Zion
Bubbazeke707's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Peanut Appreciation Award Pirate Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Thankful Award Which Famous Pirate Are You Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Fart
Bubbazeke707 is scurvy dog
Though I only have a War Brig ( Because when it came out I sold my War Frigate to buy the brig cuz it was new and unknown to me. ) I've had both ships during different times ans can honestly say they are similar, but have their difference. War Brig has less armor but I'm experienced enough were I don't want to sell it instantly. To top off the brig, I've seen it helped me with a little speed, and it spreads broadside more to hit more than one ship. War Frigate is all about strength for me. It was very hard for me to sink with one of those and got a crew very easily. People like War Frigate so much and had more experience with a War Frigate, so they come on board knowing theirs more strength.

War Galleon is just to tall and slow for me. The sails can be as tall as they want, but I don't like the hull size. Small and fast = hard to hit and easy escape. Huge and slow = easy to hit with explosive and your most terrible broadside. One reason I didn't want the Ship of the Line. Big broadside, maybe just too big.