View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 01:22 PM
Love Is The Best Magic
Dog Firestack's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot Pirate's 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Guess The Picture Participant's Award Make A Wish Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Excited
Dog Firestack is a pirate wannabeDog Firestack is a pirate wannabe
Alright, first of all bullet is unlocked at 11.

Now here is MY strategy to get really high, but you NEED good accuracy. This usually works for all types of combination teams.

Don't spend anything until you get powder keg ammo. Then when you hit 11 get bullet ammo, BUT USE IT SPARINGLY. Same with Kegs.

When you hit 18 get Firestorm, it is like a keg, only weaker but has an after burn effect plus the effect where you hit a ship with it, while a keg is shot into water, then shot at again with another type of ammo.

I suggest when you get very high ( about 3000 banknotes ) start to use bullet as your round ammo. You may use alot at a time, but hit shift to bring out the ammo bar in order to get the ammo right when you run out.

As to WHEN you use firestorm and the kegs, use it when you have a big amount of groups of ships. For firestorm try to hit the ship in the center, while kegs try to get all the ships into the blast range/radius. Be SURE you do NOT move the cannon after you shoot the keg, so you can hit it with round. As to accuracy gurantee with firestorm, shoot afew rounds at a ship, make contact and then shoot a firestorm and then switch back. Very helpful.

As to ammo info here it is.

starting from bullet: 3 rounds, allowed to hold 50 bullets. Quick and powerful.

Cold shot you have info.

Bombs I can't remember for sure, it's kinda like a weak fire storm with no afterburn. One per shooting.

Shark bait: That's an INSTANT SINK if you can hit them with it, hold 6.

Firestorm: Creates a firestorm hitting any ships near the main contact with the ship also causing after damage/afterburn.