View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 05:07 PM
Your local GPJM
JM Ohara's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 23

JM Ohara is a pirateJM Ohara is a pirateJM Ohara is a pirate
Sigh... I have tried for one, and I may never again. I mastered fishing on a pirate just last night. A guildmate walked me through how to catch a legendary fish. With a legendary lure cast when the bar is as far up as it can be. Sink the lure immediately. When it's fully charged sink it again. If you're lucky another fish hasn't tried for and or taken your lure and your depth is over 100 feet. If not, cast again cause it's not gonna work. (Though I had one past 105 once an nothing happened.) It will take you to a cutscene. You see a legendary fish and a health bar. Example mine was a Mossy Moses, 100 heath. When it sees the line click as fast as your hand can take it. Every click takes him down just one health point. A timer pops up on what looks like a speed gauge in a car, down on the bottom left of your screen. When it counts down a reel appears. You click on the circling handle, then that disappears and the timer appears again. If you don't click fast enough the fish steals your lure. If it doesn't you just keep doing that till, if you're very very lucky, you catch the fish.