View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 08:22 PM
umop episdn
Davy's Primary Pirate Info

Davy is a pirateDavy is a pirateDavy is a pirate
Guide to Leveling Up VooDoo doll!

This is my 200th post, so I thought I'd make use out of it. A new guide! This time, it's a guide to leveling up your VooDoo doll!

1. Once you get your VooDoo doll, you should be around level 5 or 6 notoriety. Start out on Cuba, right after you get your doll, and beat some of the gators there using only poke. Beat them over and over again until you have leveled up your doll and reached notoriety level 7. Learn the Swarm Skill.

2. Go to Port Royal and start beating the Cadets around town, again with only Poke. It should take about 10 Cadets to level your doll to level 3. Upgrade your Attune Doll skill so you now can attune 2 targets.

3. Head toward Fort Charles and begin beating the Guards, yet again using only Poke. There's one in the middle of the hill, and one guarding the steps. Do that until you're about halfway to level 4.

4. Make sure you have 3 of Tonic and Remedy. Then head into Fort Charles and attune a Sergeant of level 10 or below. Use both poke and swarm on these guys. Keep VooDooing them until you have only half your health left. Then bring out your best weapon and beat it. If you get into the yellow in your health, press T for a tonic. It will fill your health up to Max. Keep doing this until your doll is level 4.

5. Go do your quest for a little while until you're notoriety level is 8.

6. Okay, I know you'll think I'm crazy on this one, but stick with me. Go to Murky Hollow (behind Governor's Garden) and find a circular ledge near the back. There should be two vampire bats on it. Attune both, then run in circles and poke them over and over again. You should get over 100 rep points per bat you kill. Do this for however long you want. I leveled by doll from 4 to 6 doing this in about 10 minutes, only attuning one bat at a time! It should take you about 8 minutes to get 500 points using this tip.

7. Go out there and have fun with your level 6 doll and level 8 notoriety pirate!