Thread: Treasures
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 06:23 PM
Batleth's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Animal's Award Patriotic Pirate's 2013 Award World Parrot Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Shots
Batleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this far
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truepaine View Post
There is now a new Treasure grouping for Cannons of the Deep. You activate this grouping by playing CotD (pirates online mobile version) and transfering your ill gotten gains to a pirate on your online account. I'm still missing 3 items but this is what I have so far (no this is not a test server thing):

Broken Ramrod
Cannon Flint
Cannon Wheel
Dented Cannonball
Gunpowder Flask
Ignitor
Recoil Rope
Silk Swab
Silver Ramrod

Thanks for the info. Could you post us a picture of the full item list once you've got it complete? I'll be adding this info to DOW shortly to keep everyone informed of the mobile game and how it interacts with POTCO.