View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 08:21 PM
Swabby
Kriss_Man1's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Pirate Resolution Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Crazy
Kriss_Man1 is a pirateKriss_Man1 is a pirateKriss_Man1 is a pirate
Ahh!

Plat be right there Crim...

I can see some opportunities for further detail from the representative and feedback with regards to a couple of points.

1. With regards to people contacting them with Ideas, Suggestions, Feedback, Reports, etc. - Indeed they are correct "to a point" with their summary about Forums and Other Media, but what is interesting is the issue with regards to the level of poor feedback which is being reported in the forums! Could be a point to take further?
  2. Hacking & Reporting mechanisms ; I know I'm not the only pirate to report the problem with reporting... HOW does one report a ship? Which I am aware of friends who have raised it, so have I. The feedback I received was less than helpful, which I replied to "in depth", to which I received just a generic response to use the Report Button (again : Anyone else see a problem when you're trying to report a SHIP misbehaving?)
  3. The Blogs ; Well yeah, they might be updating the Blogs, but wasn't the Original Question asked with regards to the "Game Updates News" - Which STILL hasn't been updated in I think over an entire year, or very close to.
Just for starters... Ponder and Consider following up more in depth on these points.

Kriss.