View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 01:28 PM
Poo-Flinging Monkey
Bilgepump's Primary Pirate Info

Bilgepump is a pirate wannabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaionai View Post
LOL WOW, where you been? it depend's on how many one point key combinations you attack an enemy with that determines your rep.

you do not get the same rep for yellow and red kills..
Are you being deliberately obtuse, or are you that snarky all the time?

The rep you get is based on both the number and type of attacks you make, and the color of the enemy (red/yellow/green/grey).

The same attacks on the same enemies will give you the same rep if the enemy is red or yellow.

When it turns green, those same attacks will give you half the rep they would have when the enemy was red or yellow.

When it turns grey, those attacks will give you half the rep it would have when it was green. And as you keep gaining skill and rep levels, the rep you get keeps going down, eventually reaching 0.

For example, when I started working the grenades on Kingshead, I got 40 rep per kill, mostly. If it took one fewer grenade, it gave 36 rep. If it took one more, it gave 44 rep. But mostly, they all died giving me 40 rep. This was constant when they were both red and yellow.

As soon as they turned green, it went to 20 rep per kill. Just as is was previously, if it took one fewer grenade, I got 18. If it took one more, I got 22. But mostly, they all died giving me 20 rep.

When they turned grey, it went to 10 rep, sometimes 9 or 11.

Now, as you can see half of 40 is 20. And half of 20 is 10.

What I was trying to do was help you realize that you don't need to limit your targets to red ones. You can use the yellow ones too, and still get the same rep that you would for the reds.