View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 12:13 PM
Lion Hearted Pirate GM
andyspins's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Pirating To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Design A Rum Logo Participant's Award Peanut Appreciation Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 38

My Mood: Disapprove
andyspins is well renown pirateandyspins is well renown pirateandyspins is well renown pirateandyspins is well renown pirateandyspins is well renown pirateandyspins is well renown pirate
On September 29th, 8:42 P.M. CST, I stood on Tortuga in Guines, going through my usual speech with new guild members.

LION HEARTED PIRATE HAS REACHED 500!!!!!!!!!

I'm really amazed whit how far this guild has come, and so proud too. I started this guild on December 14th, 2008, not even really knowing what a guild was! I neglected the guild in the golden age of starting guilds, not knowing what an amazing chance I had. But that is the past, I truly started my guild in the summer of 2011. I got off to a slow start, until I boarded a public ship, and came off of it with Dog Stormhound in my guild. That day the unthinkable happened, a guild mate came online! Dog and I hung out with him, Swashbuckler, all day long. We managed to get my friend to join, Phil Dreadman, who's name was inspiration for Dreadme Moore. I went offline, when I came back, Phil had doubled the guild's size! From there, we slowly grew, until my sister, Pirate Katie, joined the guild. She put the recruiting on the fast track, and about 80% of people in the guild today were probably recruited by her. The work for Lion Hearted Pirate isn't done yet though! I and the rest of the guild will continue to strive to make the guild even better!

BOW TO THE LIONS!!!!!!!!!