View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 07:33 PM
---
Captain Del's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Summer Party Participant's Award Book Title Participation's Award Patriot Pirate's 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Savvy
Captain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this far
Sailing Back In!

Ahoy mates!

It's good to be back in the Caribbean. I can see just by the looks of things our horizons have shrunken down a little bit, but it's still a pleasure to be posting back here again.

My past year of absence has been largely developmental for me. I've spent the majority of the past year really hashing out a lot of things that have come and gone for me, but as my life has winded back in to summer mode I've been able to just focus on taking the reins, putting myself back in my old shoes and looking forward to my times ahead. I've certainly had my fair share of ups and downs, but they've made me a stronger person.

But beyond all of that:

After hitting a rather dull patch in my summer and having been bedstriken the past few days, contemplating the intricacies and the meaning of life, I scanned over the POTCO icon and thought to myself "Meh, why not?" Coming back online and talking with Chap for a little bit, though weighed down by the grayness over my head, I felt refreshed, almost as if I was playing for the first time again.

So, to get right to the point (something I've learnt to do in the past year, which must be unbelievable to some of you who know me as Mr. Longwinded,) you will be seeing me on and around a little more often. You probably have seen that I have majorly been a lurker the past year, but hopefully if I can muster the time to land myself another subscription to the game, will be more than glad to step out of the shadows and become reacquainted with all of you.

For those of you who do know me, it will be a fine time getting to see you all again - and for those of you who do not, it will be a pleasure getting to know you.

See you all soon!

Drink up me hearties, yo-ho!

~ Del