Legit
lerzba's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pirate's 2009 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Amuzed
lerzba has disabled reputation
I'm a very good jumper.

We want to make the pvp matches seem harder, rather based on aim and skill more (we only use cutlass with dagger) No broadswords/or any special weapon abilities such as Ice Freeze on Silver Freeze in example.

Using a gun hitting 1000s just seems cheating in our view and no skill in our view, we aren't the type of people that would attune someone with a doll and run around in circles, or keep spamming a normal pistol.

Simply, thats just our PvP rules. Jumpers rule at pvp, no doubt about it.
Our Rules would be this:
- Only cutlass and dagger (Why no broadsword you may ask?, because you don't need to know how to aim to use it, you can just swing randomly 10 feet away with it and it would hit, cutlass is based on aim)
- No Asp on dagger, or throw dirt
- No Brawl on weapon
- No special attacks (or any cutlasses that have pain immunity so you can't get stunned)

Yesterday, I fought a 2vs1, they were both NON-jumpers (A level 50 and 37 vs me) I'm level 45. Our rule was only cutlass and dagger. Starting score became 5-0-0 for me, then I got up to 6 kills and died. The level 37 started attuning me and using grave shackles because he was mad, and he healed the level 50. I used Vipers nest to get rid of his attunements and interrupt his gun he was using as well (so I followed my own rules but I still won, but now a Jumper vs a Jumper using other weapons is just cheating, and ungraceful). Ending Score was 11-2-1. I will show a picture of the match (I can take pics, do fast switching and concentrate all at once, just because I PvP a lot. Don't pay attention to my duelists rank, because I just started PvPing after a 2 year quit and I made a new account and still haven't lost my pvp/jumping touch.

Click the image to view the full version

When I said "woiw" I mis-typed wow, because I was jumping at the time, they started cheating using guns and dolls.

Even if I used my best gun, or a doll or something, I would still do better with swords and daggers because thats what I'm best at.

What's Fast Switch? When you bladestorm and switch weapons quickly without waiting the time for bladestorm to do. Every second counts in a PvP match. What you do is just copy /afk and paste it ingame using the shortcut keys CTRL+V for paste soon as you bladestorm, and you'll have to do it fast or it won't work. My aim with bladestorm is very good, and I'd almost never miss a fast-switch unless I mis-clicked a button or something.

Whenever I loot at Dark Hart, I'd only be using swords and daggers jumping around him with the fast-switch, not because of pvp rules, just because I love it and I'm a jumper. It feels nice, spamming blunder is boring and lame.

My post wasn't just a explanation, but also a small guide. There will always be jumpers around, if you like it or not. Just don't make fun of us or insult us, only a jumper would understand what I'm trying to say.

Last edited by Lilys; 10-15-2011 at 10:00 PM.. Reason: image size/unnecessary