View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 03:02 PM
Batleth's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Animal's Award Patriotic Pirate's 2013 Award World Parrot Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Shots
Batleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this far
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonfury View Post
You mentioned something about emailing us on the TT forum...I changed my email for it just now...the other one does not exists anymore.

How will you know which POF account info to migrate to the toon town stuff?? I do have the e-mails for both the same now...used to be different e-mails. Also I did not get an email from toontown...
We haven't sent out the e=mail yet.

We will not be migrating POF's user account info to TTC. That is why we are requiring anyone wishing to move to our main site now to register on TTC. Since you already have an account on TTC, you'll just log into that account.