Old 05-11-2011, 12:20 AM
Legit
lerzba's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pirate's 2009 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Amuzed
lerzba has disabled reputation
There are many theories on this, I took a look at "The3rdjoker" on Pirates Wiki, he has found over 140 famed and 7 legendary weapon with pictures as proof, all of his famed and legendaries were from loot skull chests. He mentioned that "All the servers are on different cycles depending on the amount of players on each server, some will produce more relics than other servers because they have been cycled through faster when more players play on those servers. When other servers are Idle a lot due to not much game play on those, there will be less chance to find a relic on those."

Then again, everyone said that you CAN'T get a legendary from loot chests, and Blackbeard got his World Eater Blade from a loot chest. My theory is that you can get legendaries, famed, rare, no matter what (expect the cursed blades which can only be found on Raven's Cove or Isla Tormenta loot) in any loot type (pouches,chests,loot skull chests). I believe that you jut have a much lower chance to receive a famed or legendary from a Loot Pouch or Loot Chest, Loot Skull chests just give you the best chance to receive one of these famed,legendary weapons. I got a few rare cursed blades from Loot Pouches earlier while killing ghosts at El Patron's mine.

But yeah, It is all just random luck, I guess.