View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 03:17 PM
Swabby
Kriss_Man1's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Pirate Resolution Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Crazy
Kriss_Man1 is a pirateKriss_Man1 is a pirateKriss_Man1 is a pirate
Aye,

Preaching to the converted it may be, but always serves as a reminder of some of the "Bilge Rats" that prowl the Caribbean causing grief for others...

Personally, my Main acct. doesn't accept "Random Friend Requests" to which there is no exceptions as well as a STRICT ask before TP rule to which I have no hesitation in deleting pirates for a first offense.

My second acct. is rather more a relaxed acct. I quite willingly accept "Random Friend Requests" and even "Random TP's" but still only accept so much from a pirate before removing them.

Big difference for my two accts. is my Main acct. is primarily running my Main Guild, as a result has to often attend/run Guild and Officers Meetings, which make for an awkward intrusion by any Pirate making a Random TP.

My second acct. really is more just for mucking around and "Goofing Off", but I still am working to Level and Master it's pirates... LOL

Cheers!