View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 07:28 PM
---
Captain Del's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Summer Party Participant's Award Book Title Participation's Award Patriot Pirate's 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Savvy
Captain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this far
Caribbean-wide Mardi Gras Celebration! - All Pirates Welcome!

Ahoy pirates!

We pirates have been working really hard these past few months trying to keep ourselves balanced - between all the loot plundering, invasion brawling, and ship customizating, (oh, and maybe a few "real life" obligations here and there,) us pirates have been at it trying to keep ourselves in tip-top pirating shape while the damper winter season tries to keep our pirating season at a minimum. Luckily, things are starting to cheer up in the Caribbean!

The weather is becoming warmer, the sun is shining brighter, and the sea is radiating a beautiful blue color, just waiting for all of us pirates to flock back to her as the summer lies only a few months away. And even though the shores of June and July lie just out on the horizon, that doesn't mean us pirates can't have a chance to have a little "summer fun" in February!

Tortuga is decked out in green, purple and gold this week as pirates from all over the seven seas flock to the party central of the Caribbean to celebrate this year's Mardi Gras celebration, a week filled with bonfire cackling, pig roasting, and firework exploding! It's a great time of year to come out to Tortuga and mingle with other pirates to share tales of your exploits, dance a jig with a lass or lad, and make some new friends!

To celebrate this wonderful occasion, I'm inviting ALL PIRATES to come out this Saturday, February 25th at 7 PM Eastern to help bring the spirit of the Caribbean back a little early this year! Join us for an evening of dancing, singing, laughing, and overall fun - and of course, I will always be sure to keep a few tricks up my sleeve to keep ya all awake

What: A Caribbean-wide Mardi Gras Celebration!
When: Saturday, February 25th, 2012, at 7:00 PM Eastern (6:00 PM Central, 5:00 PM Mountain, 4:00 PM Pacific)
Where: Tortuga Beach, Kokojillo
Why: To celebrate Mardi Gras with all of your pirate brethren!
Who: ALL PIRATES!

Be sure to spread the word to all of your friends, guild mates, and fellow pirates to help make this celebration be as fun as it can be! I hope to see plenty of you mates there!

Happy pirating, mates, and Joyeux Mardi Gras!