View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 04:37 PM
Bring me that horizon!
Tiberius Fireskull's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Pirate Resolution Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Patriot Pirate's 2012 Award Guess The Picture Participant's Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award Caption Contest Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 35

My Mood: Shots
Tiberius Fireskull is a buccaneerTiberius Fireskull is a buccaneer
On my level 42, I train grenades solo at Darkhart and can usually get between 60 and 100 rep per kill, pretty good for grenades. The trick is to stand at the perfect distance between you and Darkhart, about the distance that a grenade would land when thrown from a slightly elevated angle. It takes a bit of practice, but after throwing some daggers, Darkhart will pull out his sword and won't attack. This helps out a lot for grenade leveling. Getting the distance takes some practice and you may need to shift around a bit so that he'll stop attacking.

As for staff, I would definitely do the bridge in Tormenta. Go to one end of it, charge a flaming skull, and blast it down the bridge, hitting most or all of the Kelpbrains and Brinescums there. Although for this, you definitely want a healer. Maybe bring a lower level friend who can level on the Flotsams and Spineskulls right next to you, so that they can get some rep and if they see your health drop, heal you.

Hope that helps! Happy Leveling!