View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 10:48 PM
Test Pirate
Rannulf's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Design A Curse Particpant's Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot Pirate's 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Sad
Rannulf is scurvy dog
I choose not to use any glitches, cheats or exploits. I classify the edge of the world "tactic" as an exploit.

The wide spread use of this exploit is because it is truly not easy to fight warships. The hunters with a semi decent crew can be taken with out much problem. Yet a hunter and a warship is a daunting task.

A test pirate was the creator and founder of the edge of the world. It was done to speed up the process to get our ships maxed so we could get the new content hashed out for live. The sad thing is some testers took this to live.

I heckle those that use it, and cry that I use it. Because it truly requires no skill. I was on a ship yesterday that was on the edge. It was manned by a crew of no higher a level then 14. They were all furiously shooting a Battle-Royale. It took a long time to sink it.

I do agree that the crop of new pirates are more dependent on the use of cheats, exploits, and glitches. This wide spread lack of will to face a challenge is sad.

I agree Dell that the edge of the world is an exploit. It uses to an advantage something that the Game Developers had not intended. I will not do it. I encourage all pirates to not do it, but short of Lord Mouse making an adjustment to eliminate it. I fear it is here to stay.

All those of us that do care can do is frown upon it. Stand together and frown upon it. Then pray Lord Mouse helps us out!