Thread: My COTD guide
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 11:42 PM
Forevermore in 2013
edwardburnskull's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Spooky Scribe Award Smile For Entering Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Super Stitious Participation Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Volatile
edwardburnskull is scurvy dog
Wink My COTD guide

this would be the first guide that I have made. In the game cannons of the deep whatever upgrades you choose is up to you. you find places that give gold without a fight, there is no explanation needed here except to press *continue*. when you do fight, fire your first shot on medium, degrees according to the information it gives you. example: med. range= med. power + 30º angle
short range= med. power + 15º angle
long range= med. power+ 45º angle

Shot 2: it will tell you whether or not you shot it short of you target or shot it over your target. if you fell short enter the same angle but with high power. if it went over enter the same angle but low power.

Shot 3(if neccesary)
you must judge how much your cannon and special can do. fire a regular shot if you can, but fire a special if your enemy still has many hp.

Parlaying= bribe: often ineffective, you must pay a good amount to pass.
demand a beg: often effective. you can make weak ships surrender to you and pay you gold.

I don't have much to say about looking for loot except to read the description of the place you are headed. you can earn money easily a few times and then transfer 1,000 per day only using a few minutes per day. Don't focus on just loot, remember to have fun!