View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 06:44 PM
Blacksmith
Platinum Pirate's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Goer's Award Patriotic Pirate's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Woot
Platinum Pirate has disabled reputation
Well, where do I begin? Mind you, it's just one idea out of the numerous ones I have floating about in my head. Some of which were submitted to POTCO. Others are yet to be submitted at all. But of all the ones I would love to see happen is this: To see POTCO securely restructure these game accounts to allow more options for a price.

Current price for Full Access will remain the same. However, certain services will cost extra. Some of them are just one-time flat fees or rates. Others are monthly or subscription charges. All depends on what that service will provide for you and your pirates in particular. None of these services are meant to give your pirate an edge. They will simply fulfill a need, savvy?

For instance, how about you guys and gals who have Old Body types? Ever wished to make those again? What if you could? Well, for a price, Member Services can copy any existing pirate and transfer it to an existing slot on yer account. They will even copy certain pieces of clothing for your duplicate pirate to wear. Now rest assured this applies to all users. Its one way to bypass the creation process [which is free] and simply have an existing pirate to be copied [for a fee]. Moreover, if you like to choose a customized name, approval will happen then and there. No need to wait!

Of course, I can hear it now, "But, but, but Plat, what if I don't have any more slots available for this wonderful service? POTCO has shut down that service of transferring pirates from one account to another". No problem. For a fee, POTCO can create an additional account for you and permanently link it to your Main. This will give you another maximum of four slots to create new pirates or fill in with existing ones. You can buy as many additional accounts as you like. Then decide which ones you would like to pay Full Access for or stay as Basic.

Ah yes, I can hear it coming again, "But, but, but Plat, that would be great to have around. Can we still double pirate though from the same computer?" Of course. You can do it the long way around for free as it's been commonly done. Or, just pay per month or subscribe 6/12 months for POTCO to simplify the process by enabling a new feature on the Launcher. Its a new drop down menu that will show how many accounts you have to choose from. Just select each one you would like to play with [up to four accts maximum], type in your Main password, and voila! Game will automatically go into window mode and somehow start loading all four screens on your computer. This is a feature that can only apply to this service.

See what I mean? See why I wish for such a thing to happen sometime soon? Restructuring these accounts will open a whole new world of possibilities that will be a win-win-win for Basics, Unlimiteds, and POTCO alike. Thank you PoF; Thank you Mommy 2 Jules for allowing me the chance to share this great dream of mine. I look forward to reading what dreams fellow members may have to share with us.

~Plat