View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 04:55 PM
Blacksmith
Platinum Pirate's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Goer's Award Patriotic Pirate's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Woot
Platinum Pirate has disabled reputation
Well, given the POTCO message as we seen in those screenshots, it is not a new thing. It's quite apparent that others have had this happened to them. If I'm not mistaken, somewhere in those Release Notes, missing inventory was mentioned. I guess they were referring to just this.

No question, I would have a heart attack if I saw that. Nice to know that it is temporary and the only thing we need to do when it happens is to retrace our final actions before we logged out. I asked Jorden what he did last. So yes, if any of you experienced this, please described what happened as you best remembered it in this thread. Jorden will here as soon as he can to shed light on it.

I have noticed how the game fails to load but in every instance it is due to an abrupt end in my gameplay. You have to relaunch the game. All files are in your comp. Heck, my own comp has a tendency to not load properly from time to time. I fault Microsoft for all those endless patches. Eventually, things run normally at reboot.