Thread: invasions
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 01:04 PM
Mayhem Evermore
Dark_Pixie's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Award 2012 All Site Party Winner's Award Patriot Pirate's 2012 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 21

My Mood: JarODirt
Dark_Pixie is well renown pirateDark_Pixie is well renown pirateDark_Pixie is well renown pirateDark_Pixie is well renown pirateDark_Pixie is well renown pirate
First, welcome to the forums! And yes, it is possible to lose an invasion. When Jolly reaches his destination, he'll begin attacking it. When he completely drains its health, the place will start to burn (invasions happen on 3 different islands; Port Royal, Tortuga and Padres Del Fuego. When Jolly is attacking Port Royal, he's heading to the Governor's Mansion. When he's attacking Tortuga, he's heading to the Faithful Bride. And when he's attacking Padres Del Fuego, he's heading to the centre of the town.).

Jolly will then disappear, and you'll recieve a message telling you that he's destroyed the place. You'll then get your rep (depending on how much damage you dealt and how many skeletons you defeated), but no bonus for saving the town.

I'm not sure how often invasions happen, but for me they are usually announced at 8PM (BST). I think that's the earliest they can happen. I might be wrong, but that would be about 12PM PST, and 3PM EST. I think they then start happening throughout the day. As I'm British, I'm not sure how late they go. I know that they happen at least a few times per week. Sometimes, for Friday the 13th events and Halloween, invasions are increased, which means quite a few invasions each day, and earlier too.

I hope I answered all your questions well enough. And once again, welcome to the forums!