View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 07:30 AM
Bring me that horizon!
Tiberius Fireskull's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Pirate Resolution Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Patriot Pirate's 2012 Award Guess The Picture Participant's Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award Caption Contest Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 35

My Mood: Shots
Tiberius Fireskull is a buccaneerTiberius Fireskull is a buccaneer
Giving Thanks Feast

Once a year, we all as families sit down to give thanks. We give thanks to our homes, our family, our health, the ones we love, objects we value, changes that helped us, and we pray for those who are less fortunate. That time of year is approaching. That day also is that day where we eat to our heart's desire. All that gravy, mashed potatoes, vegetables (Don't look so disgusted! They're good for you!) and of course, Turkey!

I am thankful for many things. For deciding to join this game, for meeting such wonderful people, for having the privilege to lead such a fine band of pirates known as the Shadow Sorcerors. I shall save my big Thankful Speech for the actual event (I'll be gettin' to that in a minute), but just know how thankful I am to be here right now with all of you great Sorcerors, and every great mate that sails these waters!

To celebrate Thanksgiving, we'll be having a Giving Thanks Feast on Saturday, November 26th at 4pm EST, the Saturday right after Thanksgiving. I have obviously not placed this date on Thanksgiving, and I decided not to have it on Black Friday either because I know a lot of you will be out shopping with all of those sales (and hopefully POTCO may have a few too, because those ship upgrades don't come cheap!). The Feast will take place on Port Royal, in the Rowdy Rooster, Kokoros Server. During this event, we will be having our Party, Feast, and play a good deal of party games (Games TBA).

I hope to see many players there, not just in the Shadow Sorcerors. While this event is hosted by us, I would love to see players from many other guilds join us and give Thanks with us.

What: Giving Thanks Feast
Where: Rowdy Rooster Tavern, Port Royal, Kokoros Server
When: Saturday, November 26th at 4 PM EST
Who: Shadow Sorcerors, but other players are encouraged to come and join in, regardless of if they are in the guild or not!
Why: To give thanks, and to have fun!

Hopefully I'll be seeing many of you there!

Last edited by Tiberius Fireskull; 11-12-2011 at 09:58 AM..