View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 12:15 AM
is always AFK!
StellaInTheSky's Primary Pirate Info

StellaInTheSky is scurvy dog
Error message help!?

I have a Blackberry 8330 Curve, when CotD first came out I played with no problems whatsoever. I recently tried to play again after not having played for a few weeks, and now I get an error message. I can go to piratesonline.com, and click Mobile Adventure, but I get a message saying:

"HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error. An unexpected condition was encountered which prevented your request from being fulfilled. This could be caused by a problem with the gateway, a problem with the destination server, or a problem with the page itself. Please try loading a different page. Contact the service provider if this problem persists."

Well...any other page I load works fine. I haven't changed a thing on my phone other than adding a media card. I can't imagine the media card would be the problem since it's not really anything to do with my broswer, though. But I don't know. I have OS 4.5, same one I had when I played beforehand.

So can anyone tell me what I can do or what settings can be changed? I really don't want to have to go through live chat, and REALLY don't want to have to sit through BB's customer service for one webpage...but I might have to. Any help or suggestions are appreciated!