View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 12:42 AM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
Mommy 2 Jules's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Animal's Award Patriotic Pirate's 2013 Award World Parrot Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 35

My Mood: Adventurous
Mommy 2 Jules must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farMommy 2 Jules must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farMommy 2 Jules must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farMommy 2 Jules must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farMommy 2 Jules must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farMommy 2 Jules must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farMommy 2 Jules must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this far
I absolutely agree that the Pirates section of the wiki is in need of updates. And we do have some great editors that are trying their best to catch up with it all. However, they do work on a volunteer basis and life does get in the way at times. With that being said, we are always looking for new, good editors to help out! I can't guarantee that all will be accepted; but if you wish to apply, please see this thread: How do I join Disneys Online Worlds

The most important aspect of it all is -- send me your application.

Quote:
"If you would like to be able to edit/moderate this wiki, please email with your forum username and what you would contribute to [email protected]"

Send in your application and wait for a reply.
~ M2J/Em