Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Polls & Surveys (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   what clothes would you like brought back? (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25714)

Captain C83 06-25-2011 11:19 PM

what clothes would you like brought back?

What clothes that aren't available anymore you'd like to see come back? I for one came into the game too late to get the Black Buccaneer Hat or the Loyalty Bandana

finn 06-25-2011 11:48 PM

i would love to have the skull hats back i wasnt playing when the red and gold came out... and i sold my black and white hat because of the lack of space before the inventory expantion

i didnt like the black buccaneer hat at all not because of the color but just the way it looks

Robert Ironcastle 06-26-2011 07:53 PM

The coats that u got when u first made your character.Dingy Long Coats.Now u don't get coats when making a char.Bull.

Dark_Pixie 06-26-2011 08:03 PM

I love that Black Buccaneer Hat. I always wear it. I'd like to have gotten the Loyalty Bandana back when it was released. I was basic then, so I couldn't get it. I wouldn't like it back now, though. I wish you could get the laced vest for a basic when you create them. I loved that vest on Misty, until it was taken away with the loot drop update.

The Stealthy Pirate 06-26-2011 08:22 PM

I want to change colors for ALLclothes. Savvy?

richfireskull 06-26-2011 08:25 PM

I want the Founders bandanas the red and black one!

Dark_Pixie 06-26-2011 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stealthy Cannoneer (Post 333268)

Oh yes, I need that red Royal Chest Corset. I just NEED it.

Tiberius Fireskull 06-26-2011 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stealthy Cannoneer (Post 333268)

Red and Black Embellished vest would be nice...

On Tiberius I don't think I have any special clothing, other than the Buccaneer Hat. On Davy, though, I have the Loyalty Bandana, Black Hat, and a Green Carpenter Vest that you can't get in that color anymore. I really, really want to get a colored Embellished Vest though... I love those vests...

Captain C83 06-26-2011 10:16 PM

Being able to change the color of all clothes would be pretty sweet

Ofury/ Tom 06-26-2011 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain C83 (Post 333062)
What clothes that aren't available anymore you'd like to see come back? I for one came into the game too late to get the Black Buccaneer Hat or the Loyalty Bandana

No. I don't want these to come back. I don't have them because I was basic but it is a symbol for older players rather than just the gold name. I really would not like Disney to bring these out.

Captain Sharktooth 06-26-2011 11:57 PM

I would love it if they brought colored Circus Breeches back!

Jello743 06-27-2011 02:07 AM

I got me black and red skull bandana. I use to wear them all the time. I really want thenm to bring the BLACK SKULL TRICONE hat back, I had it, then they took it away from everyone. :(

CarribeanThunder 06-27-2011 04:37 AM

More closet space. And more types of clothes. And a better set of fashion. And some nicer looking boots. Yep...

Oh, you mean that was already here? Sure, everything that was here but was discontinued. I miss all the clothes.

WeirdBeard 06-27-2011 02:39 PM

I want to be able tro color... Celtic Pants, Denim pants, Kiki Skullsnap pants, and all other clothes. Color Digny long coat, ALL SHIRTS, ALL PANTS.

I didn't mean to, but yes, i trashed my starter clothes. I wish i had not. I don't know why i did. But i wish for them to be back.

Meg McBones 06-28-2011 01:43 PM

I wish that your clothing inventory was more like collecting... You could have all clothes and then you wouldn't have to trash your clothes for more space.