Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Old Tips, Tactics, and Guides (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Voodoo Doll Guide (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28338)

Pirate Miranda 08-26-2011 11:02 PM

Voodoo Doll Guide

Voodoo Doll Guide: For Beginners and Masters :GypsyBullet:
Reply me if this guide TRUELY helps you! B-)!!

Ahoy pirates,

I made this guide especially for Mialightning in POTCO (Mia Lightningwillow in PH, too) She was having some trouble of how to attune and attack the enemies. So anyways, let get the guide.

**Note: Edit me if I'm wrong, thank you**
  1. When you are done mastering your Notoriety to 5 you are ready to have a 3rd weapon which is Voodoo Doll (1st weapon is Cutlass or other Swords and 2nd is a pistol, or other shooting weapons like blunderbuss). You will go to your Journal by clicking "J" and yes, it stands for "Journal". Click "Weapon Unlock: Voodoo Unlock" Click that quest, but not the title. Under the title there will be a subtitle which like a task, somethings there will be multiple task. The first task to:

**Its always good to have a 2-3 pirates crew coming with you to help**

• Visit Tia Dalma in Pantano River on Cuba [Award 25 Notoriety Points]
    • Recover 3 buckets of pitch from EITC Sea Vipers Ship [Award 100 Notoriety Points]
      **EITC Sea Vipers Ships located at High Seas**
    • Recover 3 buckets of straw from EITC Sea Vipers Ship [Award 25 Notoriety Points]
      **EITC Sea Vipers Ships located at High Seas**
    • Recover 6 Blood from Giant Scorpions at Devil's Anvil [Award 25 Notoriety Points]
    • Recover 10 Blood from Swamp Alligators on Cuba [Award 25 Notoriety Points]
    • Recover 10 blood from Stone Crabs on Devil's Anvil. [Award 25 Notoriety Points]
    • Recover 10 Dust from Undead Bandits in Governor's Garden on Port Royal [Reward 25 Notoriety Points]
    • Recover 6 Dust from Undead Pirates in Governor's Garden on Port Royal [Award 500 Notoriety Points]

You will recieve your Voodoo Doll and also redeem 750 Notoriety Points Total.

2. Now go to your Weapon Belt and replace one of your weakest Swords (Cutlass, sabre, etc.) or Ammo Weapons (Pistol, Blunderbuss, etc.) After I replace one of my weakest weapon I will exit out of my chest and click the icon on my weapon list-Right corner near Tonics and press that doll looking icons. For beginners the doll will be brown, cover (like) straws (that why you need to recover bundle of straws from the Navy Bulwark ;o! Interesting..) just like Mummies

**Take away your MOST weakest weapons by looking at its Attack Points. But you need the require Level to use it sometimes**

3. Go ahead and sails to Cuba or Devil's Anvil to practice mastering your doll. For beginners Devil's Anvil is a good place to start (Thank you Mia for suggesting this island!! I owe you ;o) Find the scorpions or crabs to kill. Usually take the gray-tag, green-tag animals so you make sure when it attack you, you will knock-out immidately. Anyways, just simply click your left mouse ONCE and click a red icon above your level meter. The meters for all beginners should be "Level 1" and "0/1100". The red icon is Poke which EVERYONE should have. Click on that icon ONCE and wait for it to recharges. As you wait the animal/enemy will attack that the good reason why you should wait and hunt for low level animals. When it recharges there will be a line circling around the icon, but don't worry when it done recharges it will glows and click it again.

**As your Health is going down, just go to a nearby safe spot and rest for a while when it recovers, as it done recovers head to the enemy again and attune it-then poke or other actions from your following skills, REMEMBER when you use Poke it will decrease 5 Voodo**

4. Continue practicing, as your Voodoo Doll master to Level 2. Go to your Skills tab by clicking "K" which stands for "Key". Now click the tab where you see the doll image on the left side of the Skills tab. Click the icon that is not glowing (bronze looking) and you have unlock "Swarm" attack! Continues to master your doll. These are the level you should check your Skill tab to unlock more Skills:

2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 17, 20. (I find out it doubles, but 16 is into 17)
    **Thank you DOW for fixing my level mistake**

P.S. The most important thing is to Attune them, how to know when you are ready to attack or heal a pirate is checking at "Unattune a Target?" which is on your right-middle. It will have tabs of what you are attuning and click that if you want to unattuning it. Sometimes going far away from your target would cause your enemies/crew to unattune. Basic Access Members only master to Level 7 & they only can attune 2 Targets close. As you know Enemies will be a red box, and Crew/Mates are going to be same color (gray looking)

~!GOOD LUCK!~
    *Pictures is await for Mod Approval*

http://www.piratesonlineforums.com/f...pictureid=4957

Tom Sharkwash 08-26-2011 11:18 PM

:O Thanks for this article, I could really use this for my beginner pirate!

Twilight the Pixie Pirate 08-27-2011 12:59 AM

Thanks Miranda for this.
As you know I am just starting this quest for my Voodoo doll.
And also thanks for the help in the swamp, it was great to have a friend to help me.

~Twi

Pirate Miranda 08-27-2011 05:34 PM

No problem, good luck mastering your doll guys! :degen:

Mia Lightning 08-27-2011 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pirate Miranda (Post 346255)
No problem, good luck mastering your doll guys! :degen:

Miranda, thanks again for all your help with the voodoo dolly training. Lol, I had no idea the mouse was involved when I started it.