Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors about POTCO (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Weapon Ideas For POTCO (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28784)

Captain Gas 09-12-2011 11:43 PM

Weapon Ideas For POTCO

I was thinking about weapons about POTCO and it hit me: we could make our own ideas! I know it's most likely they won't add them, but I just wanna see what your idea of a weapon would be. Here's my idea:

Weapon: Destruction's Engulfment
Weapon Type: Broadsword
Level Requirement: 30
Abilities: Dark Mist - Clouds your enemy's sight and causes 632 damage.
Mind Control - Controls the enemy's mind and makes them attack themselves to deal damage. Highly unlikely to be accurate.
Attack: 120
Weapon Class: Legendary Cursed Blade

Description: Made by the blacksmith Gonjo de Fenool, he accidentally poured his potion that contained bone dust and cursed acid on it thus creating the cursed blade.

ruisen2000 09-14-2011 07:33 AM

Darkhart's Curse
-Staff
Attack: 50
Shadow inferno (Frontal AoE)- Deals 400 damage per second for 6 seconds to all enemies in front.
Wither +3

Staff of Hallucinations
Attack: 55
Nightmare - For 5 seconds, the enemy is trapped in a nightmare and is unable to more or attack.
Flaming Skull +2

I hope you accept ideas for sailing items too. :D

Destruction Charm:
Captain's Fury - Broadside damage and accuracy increased.
+2 Open Fire

Johnny Darkwalker 09-15-2011 01:14 AM

The sword of jolly roger
Endurance boost +5
attack 150
thunder strike lvl 3
blade storm boost lvl 5
type: legendary blade

Robert Ironcastle 09-15-2011 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Darkwalker (Post 348695)
The sword of jolly roger
Endurance boost +5
attack 150
thunder strike lvl 3
blade storm boost lvl 5

OP much?

But let's expand on this.Make a new minigame where you can craft weapons.Make it like a basic cutlass/pistol etc,which you then add designs,stats etc to.And to stop people from making 6 legendary swords at once,make it so that you can only make legendaries at level 30,famed at 15 etc.And the rep is like CD,where if you exit you go back down to one.Also make it so that you can only make 1 legendary,3 famed period.Max attack craftable is 85 legendary,70 famed,60 rare.Max stat plus is 3.

How about it?

toanuju22 09-16-2011 02:00 AM

I wouldn't list stats, however such weapons might bring me back to POTCO for 3 Hours...

---

Battle Ax
Ability to Brawl with Inatimante Objects, Block of Wood, Spoon, Chest, Ect.
Scimitar
Florentine Combat
Rapier
Swivel Cannon

Nuju-

CarribeanThunder 09-16-2011 02:12 AM

Blade of the Silver Sun
Famed Cutlass

Attack: 100

Rolling Attack Rank 3
Critical Strike Rank 3
Fire Immunity Rank 3
Acid Immunity Rank 3

Captain Del 09-16-2011 02:17 AM

Delmaria Darkskull's Black Boots of Justice
Legendary Booting Tool

Attack: Whatever I want it to be!

Hold Still and Fear My Button! Rank 5
Has a definite chance to properly annihilate pesky members!
Rules Reinforcement Rank 5
Critical Strike Rank 5

:laughks2:

But, in all seriousness, I always love watching all of the suggestions for new weapons pirates make from across the Caribbean. It really serves as a fire to feed my imagination further and further.

Keep up the good thinking, mates! Perhaps I'll drop in with a suggestion or two :th_smellie_pirate:

Tiberius Fireskull 09-16-2011 02:51 AM

Staff of the Demons
Famed Staff

Summon Demons: Summons a small group of demons that assist you in fighting for a limited time.

Drain Health Rank 3
Life Drain Immunity Rank 1
Flaming Skull Boost +3

Blade of the Underworld
Legendary Cutlass

Attack: 110

Dark Souls: The souls of the dead whirl around you and attack nearby foes, dealing massive damage and stunning enemy for 5 seconds.

Drain Voodoo Rank 5
Death Immunity If Dark Souls is recharged, you cannot be killed in combat (Losing all health will cause Dark Souls to recharge again).
Endurance Boost +5

^That sword is meant to keep you from being able to die, really. Hence why it is from the Underworld. It keeps you from going there. :P

Quite curious to see what other nice weapons you all will come up with. ;)

akamystic 09-16-2011 03:00 AM

I like the Famed Staff idea Tiberius. They need to create Cursed and Famed Staffs IMO. Be great to find one of those.

Johnny Darkwalker 09-16-2011 03:34 AM

Crystal Blade
Famed blade
85 attack
critical strike rank 3
endurance boost +3
Crystal strike- When you strike a person they will become trapped in crystals

Captain Gas 10-07-2011 04:14 PM

Creation's Doom

Legendary Cursed Blade

Attack: 145

Abilities: Doomed Memories - Touching the enemy makes your foe remember dark memories and makes them stunned for 20 seconds. Takes long to recharge.

Description: Created by an alliance of El Patron and the Underworld's master itself, this magical cursed blade is deadly to anyone who dares defy it.

Panos 10-07-2011 07:42 PM

Foulberto's Swords

Rare Dual Swords

Attack: 83

Mutiny Leadership - Rank 2: Creates an aura that increases your crew's attack power by 50%!

Endurance Boost: +4

Requires sword level : 20

Description:
Those thin and rusty swords were found deep inside the caves of Raven's Cove. It's said that Foulberto Smasho used them, until El Patron trapped him.

Davy_Mcwrecker 10-07-2011 09:42 PM

Powder Kegs

Attack: 90

Requires: Level 30 Grenades

Description: These special grenades are used differently than hand grenades. You will set them down, and you may detonate the Keg, causing an explosion. The more kegs, the bigger the explosion. If you do no detonate the kegs within 40 whole seconds, it will explode on it's own, savvy?

~~~~

In order to add more kegs, you would boost the skill that normally would be your throw skill. :thpirategc9:

Johnny Darkwalker 10-07-2011 10:04 PM

dead man's knives
famed
Attack: 58
requires: lvl 30 dagger
endless burning lvl 3: where you throw flamed daggers that sets the enemey on fire till he is killed
viper nest boost +5

Ice_Storm 10-07-2011 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Darkwalker (Post 348695)
The sword of jolly roger
Endurance boost +5
attack 150
thunder strike lvl 3
blade storm boost lvl 5

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiberius Fireskull (Post 348765)
Staff of the Demons
Famed Staff

Summon Demons: Summons a small group of demons that assist you in fighting for a limited time.

Drain Health Rank 3
Life Drain Immunity Rank 1
Flaming Skull Boost +3

Blade of the Underworld
Legendary Cutlass

Attack: 110

Dark Souls: The souls of the dead whirl around you and attack nearby foes, dealing massive damage and stunning enemy for 5 seconds.

Drain Voodoo Rank 5
Death Immunity If Dark Souls is recharged, you cannot be killed in combat (Losing all health will cause Dark Souls to recharge again).
Endurance Boost +5

^That sword is meant to keep you from being able to die, really. Hence why it is from the Underworld. It keeps you from going there. :P

Quite curious to see what other nice weapons you all will come up with. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Darkwalker (Post 350594)
dead man's knives
famed
Attack: 58
requires: lvl 30 dagger
endless burning lvl 3: where you throw flamed daggers that sets the enemey on fire till he is killed
viper nest boost +5

Why is everyone stopping bonuses at +5?

Just because that's the highest you see in the game, doesn't mean that's all it can go.

Plus each "Rank +" doesn't even boost significantly for some skills or at all, because it's in a broken state.