Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   POTCO Mini-Games (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Sooooo... anyone still into cannon defense? (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24699)

Stephen O'Malley 05-24-2011 05:05 AM

Sooooo... anyone still into cannon defense?

So yeah... I'm slowly making a come back on my pirates, and 3/4 of them need better cannon rams both for training and SvS. So am wondering if anyone here is still interested in CD.

I used to do CD with Igor's friends several months back, but I see that his thread hasn't been active since January.

Anyways, I'd love to get together with some players eager to play CD. My hours are typically very late (usually 8pm-2am, PST, if I'm not on minecraft or something else). Feel free to PM me and I can coordinate a place to meet up in-game.

:buds:

combatlizzy 05-24-2011 04:08 PM

Aye, many are still into playing CD to acquire better rams. The big problem is the time that is involved to obtain the rams. Experienced pirates that I know, have said that it sometimes takes 3 hrs or more to reach a wave suited to this acquisition. Very difficult for this pirate to devote that much time at a single sitting. But, I know that there are pirates in the Caribbean that do find the time. So, Good Luck to ya in looting that which you desire in CD!!!

Dark_Pixie 05-24-2011 04:31 PM

I don't really see the point of Cannon Defense, except for rams, like combatlizzy said. I suppose it's just for fun, and I'd join you but those hours completely clash with my sleeping time! :P Have fun with your looting, though. :)

Dragon Firestorm 05-24-2011 06:46 PM

I play cannon defense whenever i get bored... only so much leveling and looting u can take. message me sometime and i will take it on

Harukantos 05-24-2011 07:12 PM

Aye, we should all do Cannon defense together some time. I can solo to wave 30, but I prefer to go higher and higher.

Stephen O'Malley 05-25-2011 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by combatlizzy (Post 328301)
Aye, many are still into playing CD to acquire better rams. The big problem is the time that is involved to obtain the rams. Experienced pirates that I know, have said that it sometimes takes 3 hrs or more to reach a wave suited to this acquisition. Very difficult for this pirate to devote that much time at a single sitting. But, I know that there are pirates in the Caribbean that do find the time. So, Good Luck to ya in looting that which you desire in CD!!!

3 hours? In my experience, usually only ~1.5 before the [other] pirates win. Maybe 3 if you're aiming to get to level 100, which I have never gotten to. My highest was 63, I think. Only really need to level ~45 for the famed to start piling on, anyway.

@ Pixie: I feel exactly the same. Except for the "fun" part. Only fun for me is getting the rams. I feel pathetic on cannons, lol. My Lv.47 is only up to Lv.15 in cannons right now, where all else is maxed (but sailing, at Lv.29).

@ Harukantos and Dragon Firestorm: You should each be getting a PM shortly.... Warning, I haven't done CD in a long while, so will probably stink first time around.

Gamecrazy 05-03-2012 10:43 PM

I wanna play cannon ram on my level 19... I need to get him up.
~Raven

Igor Greybeard 05-04-2012 02:29 AM

Igor waves

Igor say ahoy mates... Igor ask did someone say CD?

:pirate41::pirate41::pirate41::pirate41:

Mia Lightning 05-04-2012 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Igor Greybeard (Post 368871)

Hi Igor.......

I'm up for cannon defense. And yes it's about three to four hours to get anything good. Give me kegs and I'm golden.

Rannulf 05-04-2012 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Igor Greybeard (Post 368871)

Count me in my friend just need date time server and location!

Wildcat Storm 05-04-2012 06:10 AM

I would love to join you guys in this, I need better rams badly for ship mats.

Give me a time and place and I"ll be there if I can get online!:dancetl6:
:12_1_138:

Pirate Guy 05-04-2012 07:44 AM

Eh, it's seems less and less people want to CD these days, I'm no exception. I've gotten Rev ram on my level 50 and on my level 7. I suppose when I fix my computer I'd be up for some CD on my level 47.

Dark_Pixie 05-04-2012 04:08 PM

I'll play CD! We never did get to do that all those months ago...

I did get the rev ram on my level 50, but when I left CD it wasn't there. Ah well - I'd prefer to get it on Mayhem anyway. She's level 38 at the moment, but I'm pretty good with CD.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pirate Guy
I've gotten Rev ram on my level 50 and on my level 7

You got the rev ram on your level 7!?

Mia Lightning 05-04-2012 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Pixie (Post 368903)
I'll play CD! We never did get to do that all those months ago...

I did get the rev ram on my level 50, but when I left CD it wasn't there. Ah well - I'd prefer to get it on Mayhem anyway. She's level 38 at the moment, but I'm pretty good with CD.

You got the rev ram on your level 7!?

My pirate Mea is at level 22 and got all of them. Now for her to level cannons! lol

Eliza Creststeel 05-04-2012 11:14 PM

Aye, finally got my Rev after all this time. I had been happy to use a Haunted for quite a while.

Did a session with some mates and level 60 got the rev, after getting a steel, 2 wools and the famed firebrand one. The funny thing was at that people the two of us still running had lost no coins but it had been 2.5 hours and we just walked away. Poor villagers.