Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General POTCO Game Talk (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I've Been Banned/Suspended! (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8551)

Jack I 02-07-2008 10:24 PM

I've Been Banned/Suspended!

If you have been banned or suspended and would like to post about it, please post it here. Also, if Disney sends you the reason for the ban/suspension, please use the preview button if you are posting it to make sure that it is okay to post on the website.

If you are unsure of why you were banned, here are the Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Online House Rules.

If they ask you to call them to cancel the suspension, their phone number is located here.

bpg2012 10-11-2008 01:36 AM

suspended =(

yes joseph raidhawk has been suspended

Captain Seaford 10-11-2008 06:09 PM

Ahh, that really blows. Being suspended really stinks.

Andrew 10-11-2008 06:55 PM

sorry for your suspension though :( I know the feeling mate

Mr.LoveLocket 10-11-2008 08:40 PM

awh, we'll miss you on pirates buddy :(

Joseph 10-11-2008 09:03 PM

Sorry you got suspended :(

Dr. Zeppers 10-11-2008 09:30 PM

My apologies for ye being suspended, I feel yer pain.

I fear it also eliminates ones chances of being invited to test :(

MacIronhawk 10-12-2008 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OFxZeppers (Post 80494)
My apologies for ye being suspended, I feel yer pain.

I fear it also eliminates ones chances of being invited to test :(

Discussion of account suspension has often found itself in game talk.. I dont think it be a problem, as it be about the game.

Yes, that stinks!
I have experience from toontown so I wont get suspended.

Sorry you got suspended. :(

Captain Seaford 10-12-2008 01:51 AM

Experience on toontown?

Buccaneer_Lords 10-12-2008 01:17 PM

Sorry to hear that.

I avoid it by not disclosing anything of me. no toontown experience either. :) yea, my conversations on POTCO are basically bland.

MacIronhawk 10-12-2008 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Seaford (Post 80551)
Experience on toontown?

By that I mean playing toontown for so long and reading their policies so I know what not to do.

I haven't been suspended on toontown or pirates.(and I think it's going to stay that way)

Sometimes getting suspoended isn't your fault.

POTCO fan 10-12-2008 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacIronhawk (Post 80692)
By that I mean playing toontown for so long and reading their policies so I know what not to do.

I haven't been suspended on toontown or pirates.(and I think it's going to stay that way)

Sometimes getting suspoended isn't your fault.

but i am sorry for the suspension :cry:

but disney is a bit ban happy lately oh and BTW macironhawk nice avatar lol!

icemage 10-12-2008 06:14 PM

Why did u get suspended? I also played Toontown. My name was Prof. BooBoo WhistleWoof lol I was a duck. Quit about 2 years ago and was 107 laff point..

mlh06 10-15-2008 10:01 PM

I was suspended for violating terms of use? WHAT?? Anyone else

I tried to log in today and got a general suspension notice stating that I "violated terms of use". To my knowledge, I have not done anything that could be considered wrong!

Has anyone been suspended for a ridiculous reason? Please let me know because I have no idea whatsoever WHY they would do this to me.

I'm really frustrated and confused. Has this happened to anyone else?

mlh06 10-15-2008 10:17 PM

I dont understand why they would suspend me....do they really judge and monitor conversations?

If so, I guess thats what I get for playing a game that is associated with a childrens site.

although Id never say anything to anyone I didn't know that was offensive and personally I think its none of their business unless its spoken into the local tab or someone complains about me....which I know is NOT the case.