Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Kraken ate my what? (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Brigs, emblems, upgrades, oh my! (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30718)

The Stealthy Pirate 11-04-2011 09:18 PM

Brigs, emblems, upgrades, oh my!

Hear ye! Hear ye!

Can someone tell me what is happening with the brig update? Im confused on how this will work.

Chalupa 11-04-2011 09:34 PM

Release Notes - October 7, 2011

Ship Customization and Upgrades! (need we say more?)
Loot and plunder all new rare materials from Bounty Hunter and Warships in order to upgrade Medium Class and War Class ships' armor, speed, and cargo hold.
Visit any Shipwright to begin your Ship Customization and Upgrade path.
Upgrades will provide your ship abilities that can be customized to fit your style of play:
Upgrade your cargo hull to maximize your plunder.
Battle at sea with the latest armor the shipwrights have to offer.
Streamline your vessel for speed with the latest sails and rigging.
Personalize Medium Class and War Class ships with brand new sail colors, patterns, and logos.
Face off against enemy fleets in the brand new Pirate ship type, the BRIG - also customizable!
All Light Hull class ships now made available to Basic Access Pirates - including the Light Galleon and the new Light Brig!
Island NPCs now chat new town gossip regarding Ship Customization.
On/Off First Mate Toggle for Scoundrel of the Seas voice (in the Audio - Game Options Menu).
After looting at sea, Pirates can now take all items that do not take up Inventory space by clicking the "Take Small Items" button.
Captains can now choose to not board a grappled Flagship, without waiting for the boarding timer to run out.
New names submitted by you Pirates have been added to the Create A Pirate name-picker.
Five new "Talk Like A Pirate Day" phrases submitted by you have been added under Expressions in SpeedChat.
Fixed several teleport bugs.
Fixed a bug with ships that would occasionally get stuck at sea.
Fixed a bug that incorrectly allowed player limits on a ship to be exceeded.

Captain Del 11-04-2011 09:45 PM

Instead of sitting here and just spilling out rambles of information, I suggest heading over to the page concerning Ship Customization on the POTCO *****, where there is a bastion of information that is far more advanced than anything I could explain to you.

HammyTheSquirrel 11-04-2011 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Del (Post 353318)
Instead of sitting here and just spilling out rambles of information, go right here, where our great friends from the Pirates Online Wiki can help you out with whatever you may need.

Link doesn't work, Del. o_o

Makeo 11-05-2011 01:49 AM

google potco wiki, type in "ship customization in the search box on the wiki.