Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Partners N Crime (PNC) (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=175)
-   -   Partners N Crime Recruitment Thread (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15299)

Captain Del 04-08-2010 01:12 AM

Partners N Crime Recruitment Thread

Ahoy there mates! Are ye looking for a new guild.. or something more? Do you want to meet pirates from all walks of the Caribbean, make new friends, and join our dastardly ranks? Do you dare to embark on some of the greatest adventures Pirates of the Caribbean Online has to offer, with some of the fiercest pirates these waters have ever seen? Well if you are.. you came to the right place!

As a guild, we strive to create a friendly, welcoming, and fun-loving atmosphere for both pirates in and outside of the guild. Whether your a decorated veteran of the game, or your just starting out, Partners N Crime is a place for all pirates to relax, hang out... and have fun!

If you are interested in joining our ranks, I ask that you first and foremost read over the Partners N Crime General Rules and Qualifications, to make sure that you both understand the rules of the guild, as well as know whether you are able to qualify or not, and what is expected. Once you have done so, and you are ready to join our crew, please post in the thread below, or send a Private Message to me right here, with your pirates name and level, as well as why you wish to join the guild. And please, don't be shy!

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the guild, please feel free to contact me.

Happy pirating mates! :buds:

~ Delmaria Darkskull
Partners N Crime Guildmaster

CarribeanThunder 04-08-2010 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Del (Post 204950)
Welcome to Partners N Crime!

Ahoy there mates! Are ye looking for a new guild.. or something more? Do you want to meet pirates from all walks of the Caribbean, make new friends, and join our dastardly ranks? Do you dare to embark on some of the greatest adventures Pirates of the Caribbean Online has to offer, with some of the fiercest pirates these waters have ever seen? Well if you are.. you came to the right place!

As a guild, we strive to create a friendly, welcoming, and fun-loving atmosphere for both pirates in and outside of the guild. Whether your a decorated veteran of the game, or your just starting out, Partners N Crime is a place for all pirates to relax, hang out... and have fun!

If you are interested in joining our ranks, I ask that you first and foremost read over the Partners N Crime General Rules and Qualifications, to make sure that you both understand the rules of the guild, as well as know whether you are able to qualify or not, and what is expected. Once you have done so, and you are ready to join our crew, please post in the thread below, or send a Private Message to me right here, with your pirates name and level, as well as why you wish to join the guild. And please, don't be shy!

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the guild, please feel free to contact me.

Happy pirating mates! :buds:

~ Delmaria Darkskull
Partners N Crime Guildmaster

....And remember, this is a guild that has a ton of fun, so if you want to join, get ready to look forward to a lot of fun events!

Dog Firestack 04-11-2010 01:31 PM

Aye I be wanting to join, I sent you a PM to join for a guild code with my new pirate ( it's a low level I know but I need a new guild for him and I don't want to have all my pirates in McRaging )
I'm thinking this guild is gonna turn out fine, just fine.

Captain Del 04-11-2010 01:59 PM

Code sent. Welcome to Partners N Crime, mate :)

Nate Swordwalker 04-11-2010 04:00 PM

Thanks for accepting me Del! Im glad to be a part of this guild now, and look forward to chatting with you guys.

Fair winds, mates.

Nate the Great, Partners 'n Crime.

Captain Del 04-11-2010 04:06 PM

Welcome to the guild, Nate! Glad to have ya :)

Captain Del 04-20-2010 12:47 AM

Please welcome to the guild our 2 newest Recruits:

Pain (Isaiah Ropeswine on POF)
Maria Fireheart (Juliana Maria here on POF)

That brings us to a total of 62 members, and.. hmm, 28 (?) on POF! Welcome aboard, mates! Rums on you :buds:

Sven Osymthe 04-20-2010 12:51 AM

Welcome new members!! And, I ban Jules for joining.

Deadpool 04-20-2010 01:09 AM

Welcome to PNC! Hey wait a minute... I thing I remember... nah...

Isaiah Ropeswine 04-20-2010 12:00 PM

Woot! I'm in PNC

joere444 04-21-2010 12:46 PM

Hey Del it's me Rob can I join the guild lol

Agramor 04-29-2010 08:03 PM

heyas! Pirate Molly here... permission to come aboard!

Joined the guild yesterday, thanks Cpt. Del... logged on in game and said hi. Being the Queen of Mistells, of course, managed to give Rob Plant a laugh or two. Port! Port what? all that's LEFT when you drink all the wine? :pirate81:

Looking forward to crewin' with you all, mates. See you in the Highseas, BYOB! Boat. I mean boat. Ship?

Molly O'Malley

Captain Del 05-01-2010 01:38 PM

Welcome aboard, Molly!

Slouyx 06-11-2010 09:00 PM

I sent a PM, but it may not have sent. ( Hopes it sent.. )

Captain Del 06-12-2010 03:13 PM

PNC would like to give a belated welcome to our newest members, Nate Swordwalker (same name here on POF) and Mya (Slouyx here on POF.) Welcome to the guild, mates! Rums on you :buds: