Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Lapsed Haps (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Halloween Costume Party! (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17483)

Tiberius Fireskull 10-05-2010 04:31 AM

Halloween Costume Party!

Well, me and my good friend Crestshot have been doing some planning together for a fun Halloween event this month, and I suggested this. So we worked together to figure this out!

What: Halloween Costume Party: All are invited!
Where: Mosona Server, Padres Del Fuego, Ratskellar Tavern.
When: Saturday, October 23rd. 4 PM Pacific, 5 PM Mountain, 6PM Central, 7 PM Eastern

Rules:
-Please try to avoid just wearing something from a clothing quest such as Barbossa or Will Turner, however you will still be allowed in if you are wearing those. However you will be shunned for lack of creativity (jk lol)
-No drama! This is a fun event for all of us, and please don't ruin it. Self Explanatory.
-umm.... what am I forgetting..... HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!

Who is invited? EVERYONE! Bring your friends, bring your guildies, bring your pets, heck! bring your insane twice removed cousin who likes to bury himself alive in the sand for all I care! Just bring company!

How can I get in? To get in, you must have a costume, again, try to be creative. Also, there will be someone (probably me, Crestshot, or The Monster) at the door, making sure that you have a costume, a bottle of rum for me, and a piece of meat for the monster, so he doesn't get crabby.

What are we doing? We are going to hang out, have some rum, play some poker, drink some potions, and of course, do a huge group Thriller Dance in honor of Halloween, and the late Michael Jackson, who invented the Zombie Dance.

Try to be there, it will be loads of fun! :buds:

NOTE: If the clothing not showing up on players is still not fixed by the time the event comes around, it may be moved to a later date. We don't want too many pirates showing up as wrestlers do we?

Chimera Doll 10-05-2010 04:55 AM

I will defiantly be there! Can't wait. :D

Crestshot 10-05-2010 05:13 AM

Aye mates! Come on aboard! And if you forget the rum and the meat, no worries. I'll distract Davy and The Monster so you can get in. ;)

angel 4ever 10-05-2010 07:00 AM

yay!! and thx crest haha ill be there i hope can ya remind me? haha jk ill be there cant wait should be awesome!!! :D

Nic 10-06-2010 12:49 AM

IM A wrestler lol i look Weird lol

Captain Jason 10-06-2010 12:55 AM

I call dressing up like Santa! I just got the hat ;)

OpheliaHurt 10-06-2010 01:42 AM

I plan on being there but i will leave it as a TBD. and i have a great costume in mind!

Tiberius Fireskull 10-09-2010 07:33 AM

Remember guys! Try to be there! Tell your friends and guildmates!

Nate Swordwalker 10-09-2010 09:42 AM

Same as Ophelia, a TBD....

RoseStormhara 10-09-2010 04:01 PM

Sounds like fun. I'll try to make it.

Bubba Bunny x 10-09-2010 11:32 PM

DARN! Why does it have to be 23?? I got competition that day...

pieisbetter2 10-10-2010 12:08 AM

WOOT! I'll probably most likely be there unless i have a soccer game lol. My costume shall pwn your faces! hehe :P Oh and davy, I'll make sure i choose the most green meat for the monster that i can find :laughks2:

Countainer7b 10-11-2010 03:56 AM

i might come but i will not bring davy rum or the figment of davys imagination "the monster" any meat.

Tiberius Fireskull 10-11-2010 04:23 AM

So you know Countainer, the monster exists. Ask Crest, Slouyx, Del, or several others. He will be dressing up as Santa Claus. Dont ask.

Crestshot 10-11-2010 04:35 AM

Aye. It would be best not to touch on the subject of Davy's imagination as well while you're at it.