Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Lapsed Haps (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Ship Blockade - All Pirates Needed! (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25416)

Captain Del 06-15-2011 10:53 PM

Ship Blockade - All Pirates Needed!

Ahoy pirates!

It seems as though our friends at the Royal Navy have begun to up-the-ante in terms of bringing us pirates down! Spies within the redcoat forces have suggested that the Navy has devised a plan to begin shipping not-so-secret supplies of rum from Rumrunner's Isle to the stronghold of Kingshead, where they will store it away from our thirsty pirate gullets!

Luckily, one of our informants has managed to smuggle out a map, on which is the given the route the Navy ships will take to transport the goods. And from this, I have devised a plan which may just save us all from inevitable thirst!

We will be creating a blockade of ships that will stretch from Tortuga to Devil's Anvil on the evening of Friday, June 17th, at 9:30 PM EST (8:30 CST, 7:30 MST, 6:30 CST.) For those of you that have done a ship blockade such as this, our ships will line up bow-to-stern (or front to back, for you landlubbers,) with the tips of our ships pointing towards Tortuga and the backs facing Devil's Anvil. We will, of course, be in one straight line, to prevent any of those Navy scoundrels from getting through!

After the blockade, we will break out of our formation and sail towards Kingshead, where we will assemble a mob and storm the fort to show Beckett and his thugs who is boss!

What: Pirate Blockade!
When: Friday, June 17th, at 9:30 PM EST (8:30 CST, 7:30 MST, 6:30 CST.)
Where: We will meet on the Tortuga Dock on the Antik server, and organize ourselves from there.
Why: To unite our pirate brethren, and to save our rum!
Who: All pirates!

Don't be shy, mates! After all, if we don't stand together now, we may never get our rum back!

The Stealthy Pirate 06-15-2011 11:03 PM

FOR THE RUM!!! I SHALL (maybe) BE THERE!!

Captain Del 06-16-2011 03:45 AM

I appreciate the early number of supporters, not just those who have approached me on here and ingame, but those that have voiced position opinions across various fan sites! Let's be sure to make this great!

SEAKING23 06-16-2011 04:55 AM

Sounds great! I'll probably be there!

Captain Sharktooth 06-16-2011 05:47 AM

I'm only in this for the rum..... xD

Eliza Creststeel 06-16-2011 03:57 PM

Always love doing these...

Captain Del 06-17-2011 01:21 PM

A reminder to all pirates that the Blockade is TONIGHT! Please be sure that if you attend, that you try to bring as many fellow guildmates/friends as possible. Depending on the number of pirates that show, we may attempt to reach from Tortuga to Port Royal!

I will post a final reminder tonight a half hour before the event for all of those really forgetful pirates - other than that, see you all tonight!

Captain Del 06-18-2011 02:14 AM

This is your half hour reminder! Please get to the dock as early as possible - I will be heading to the docks in a few moments!

Jamesvsthekraken 06-18-2011 04:50 AM

I had alot of fun and it was a blast. Thanx for putting this together, Del. :) :bookishfj7: :piratewheelgo2:

Dog Gunmorgan 06-18-2011 04:54 AM

Del you did an amazing jog organizing this thing and it was LOADS of fun I can't believe the massive amount of ships we had out there and those poor blokes at kingshead had no idea what was coming!

Mr. Awesome 06-18-2011 06:06 AM

That was an awesome idea, and it had an even awesomer execution! Way to go Del!

Captain Whale 06-18-2011 02:13 PM

Har! twas an awesome event indeed!! So great to see so many pirates from guilds and sites all over the Caribbean! Even the QAR joined the blockade for a short while LOL.

Thank ye to Captain Del and crew for setting up this fine event. It was great to meet many new pirates as well as see some old friends.

Pirates Forever mates!!!

Captain Whale

Kat Five Knives 06-18-2011 10:00 PM

Here are my screen shots. It was great fun!! Thanks to Del and all those who worked hard to pull this off.

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/...e6_17_2011.jpg

HammyTheSquirrel 06-19-2011 12:11 AM

That was amazing, Del! Great job at getting that together... I've never seen anything like it. O_o

(lol... i'm in like every other screenshot that was taken xD) :D

Raven Trueheart 06-27-2011 06:58 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Sorry for the late post...but that was truely an awesome sight to see! Thanks Del!

Attachment 4647

Attachment 4648