Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Partners N Crime Archive Forum (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=176)
-   -   Captain's Crew Nights (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25052)

Captain Del 06-06-2011 10:05 PM

Captain's Crew Nights

Remember what it was like when you embarked on your first ship voyage through the Caribbean? When you acquired that old, rusted cutlass, and then traded it in for that shiny steel sword that you'd been eying in the window of that blacksmithery? Even when you joined your first guild, filled with pirates so powerful and beyond your meager level that they themselves were a sight to behold? :psmiley27:

Long has it been since these days came forth. And since then, even though we constantly strive to keep our laughs hearty and our minds as sharp as our swords, we never seem to get that thrill out of things anymore. You can't go a day in the Caribbean without hearing some old sea dog in the back of a tavern cry and wail about his old sea stories. And to those kind of pirates, I say:

Get those sea legs strapped back on, sailor! :pirate111za1:

It's time for us pirates to get back to what made us who we are, and that's being pirates! I'm in need of a pirate crew to take out in to the Caribbean to get myself some good 'ole plunder, and I've got my eyes on you filthy sea dogs to help me out!

Every Friday Night, we as a guild will be returning to our roots, and doing the things us pirates were meant to do! Whether we decide to have a night at the taverns, a trek through the forgotten paths of the Caribbean, or a good old fashioned high seas adventure, we're bringing back that essence that made the Caribbean great, one night at a time.

If you're daring enough to join Captain Darkskull on these endeavorer, then you can find him every Friday night at 8 PM Eastern in the back of the King's Arm on Fragilles, enlisting names to join in his crew for the night. We encourage even you non-partner scallywags to come down and enjoy the fun, though you might want to look in to joining our vicious guild itself if you plan on participating every night. :pirate5:

What do you need in terms of partaking in all of this? Nothing more than a few clothes you wouldn't mind getting dirtied, a sharp sword, and a bottle of rum to pass around to your fellow mates!

See ye then, pirates! :pirate2do0:

The Stealthy Pirate 06-06-2011 10:32 PM

Alright mates! I will try to be there mate!

Crestshot 06-06-2011 11:41 PM

Excellent! Glad to see this is all coming back!

CarribeanThunder 06-07-2011 12:09 AM

Filthy!? Well, I never!

You know for sure that I'll be there!

SEAKING23 06-07-2011 12:18 AM

sounds great, and i'd love to be there, but the only thing is that its the same time as the Shadow Sorcerers weekly mini-events.

Captain Del 06-10-2011 10:38 PM

A reminder for all of you forgetful landlubbers that tonight will be our first Captain's Crew Night! I'm going to need a mighty crew for our first endeavor - hope to see plenty of you there to enlist!

Captain Del 06-17-2011 09:22 PM

Tonight's event will be substituted by the Ship Blockade tonight! For those of you who need any information on the subject, just go here.

Captain Del 07-08-2011 08:46 PM

Tonight we will be meeting at 8 PM Eastern, so that way we can slip in the event we have planned before I have to run off to organize the Battle. Spoiler Alert - bring a good pair of sprinting boots!

The Stealthy Pirate 07-08-2011 09:02 PM

Del, can you fill me in on what I missed via PM? Thanks.

HammyTheSquirrel 07-08-2011 09:25 PM

Hmm... this'll be interesting with the Shadow Games Championship on. o_o I'll try my best to be there. ;)

Dark_Pixie 07-08-2011 09:38 PM

Sorry, I probably won't be there unless I go crazy and decide to stay up till 1 AM. :P Tell me all about it afterwards, though. :D

Crestshot 07-08-2011 09:48 PM

Nothing wrong with staying up til 1....*cough*

Captain Sharktooth 07-08-2011 11:33 PM

Haha, Crest. xD Yeah DP, you should try it out, it's fun. :D

Captain Del 07-13-2011 06:11 PM

This week's Captain Crew Night's will be held tomorrow night (Thursday) as I will be going to a concert Friday night. I hope you all have rigged your ships pretty well.... let's see if you can swim with the sharks :psmiley35:

AdmiralSavvy 07-13-2011 06:49 PM

Hmm, I don't know if I'll be able to make it; I'll probably be busy at that time, but we'll see. ;)