Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Shadow Sorcerors (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=180)
-   -   Goodbye, Beloved GM, Tiberius Fireskull! (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33383)

Captain Hector 01-22-2012 01:14 AM

Goodbye, Beloved GM, Tiberius Fireskull!

1 Attachment(s)
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="3"][B]
Goodbye, Creator of the Shadow Sorcerors, Davy (and Tiberius) Fireskull!

Through the few short months I have been in the Sorcerers, Tiberius has welcomed me, looked after the guild, and been a very nice person to me and the guild, always watching out, making sure there is enough activity, and overall a very great Guildmaster. And now, is the time he is leaving. I wanted to wish him a hearty farewell, and good luck on his voyages otherwise. He hosted a very important meeting today, and announced he will be going inactive, and putting the guild on hold until we can rebuild it again.
Yet, we still celebrated, because there is a new era for the Shadow Sorcerors that will begin in Spring or Summer. We danced, we sang, we cheered, "HAIL THE SHADOW SORCERORS", and we even sank a couple ships...
but then the server reset :xxxk0: .

Nate Swordwalker 01-22-2012 02:05 AM

We'll miss ya Tib! I am sure Dog will do a great job as the GM of Shadow Sorcerers. I wish you the best of luck with your travels!

Kat Five Knives 01-22-2012 04:07 PM

AWW ((((( TIBS )))))) Gonna miss ya mate. Give me a shout when ye return to the Caribbean hon.

Kat

Dark_Pixie 01-22-2012 04:15 PM

Awwww, sorry to hear that you're leaving - I'll support SS in their new era. Hope everything is well, and you decide to come back in the future.

Fair winds, Berry. :')

PS: Sorry for missing the meeting. It's inexcusable. :zu04e1:

Roger Sharkshot 01-22-2012 08:08 PM

Ok what happened while I was gone? Wasn't Davy the Guildmaster or is Davy = Tib. I'm so confused.:sadmh9: But anyways its sad to see you go and I will support the new Shadow Sorcerers. :degen:

Nate Swordwalker 01-22-2012 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roger Sharkshot (Post 362410)
Ok what happened while I was gone? Wasn't Davy the Guildmaster or is Davy = Tib. I'm so confused.:sadmh9: But anyways its sad to see you go and I will support the new Shadow Sorcerers. :degen:

Davy is Tiberius. He mastered Davy so he made Tiberius GM and mastered him.

Roger Sharkshot 01-22-2012 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nate Swordwalker (Post 362414)
Davy is Tiberius. He mastered Davy so he made Tiberius GM and mastered him.

Oh ok that makes sense

andyspins 01-24-2012 05:49 PM

I wish ya best of luck Tib! I hope you return soon.

richfireskull 01-24-2012 07:16 PM

Come back soon Davy, And who will lead the SS now?

Nate Swordwalker 01-24-2012 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richfireskull (Post 362627)
Come back soon Davy, And who will lead the SS now?

Dog Gunmorgan's littler pirate, Dog O'fury.