Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   POTCO's Tips, Tactics, and Guides (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   How to defeat Foulberto Smasho with 2-5 peopl! (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20752)

Captain Michael 03-03-2011 12:51 AM

How to defeat Foulberto Smasho with 2-5 people

Things you'll need with 2-5 people:

1. 2 or more voodoo dolls for healing (spirit dolls would be nice)

2. 1 strong blunderbuss (with take aim maxed using steel shot)

3. Tips: Don't get too close to him, his combat attacks are stronger than his ranged attacks! So keep your distance, but don't make him disengage!

Make sure you have tonics... just incase!

:skull:IMPORTANT: If the healers want some loot of course :) make them hit smasho once when he's about to die so your healers don't die! If a healer dies... the person trying to revive dies... then you die.:degen:

:skull:ALSO IMPORTANT: Always have one attacker... two is alirght but having more healers is good. If you have 4 or more people, then you can have more than one attacker.

:skull:ALSO IMPORTANT AGAIN: xD ok so... this only works very good if you're lvl 45-50! The lower lvl you are, the more damage you take! Goodluck! :)

:psmiley35:Oh yeah! Your healer doesn't have to be a very high level, just high enough level for voodoo dolls with cure and heal, a spirit doll would be great!

This was proved that this is possible!:12_1_138:

Mr. Awesome 03-04-2011 07:36 PM

Thanks for the tips! My strategy is to have 5 lvl 25+ fighters and 2 healers at the very least. Everytime we try to defeat him we end up with 16 or more people there.

GhostlyOtto 03-19-2011 02:47 AM

Here's what I have done to defeat him:

1. Get someone with the World Eater Blade.They must be lvl 50 and have mastered sword.

2. Get 3 or more people with the voodoo doll skills heal and cure.

3. The person with the World Eater fights him up close while being healed by the people with voodoo dolls. Tips:The people with voodoo dolls may attack if they want loot but they shouldn't do it much. The fight will be easier if they use dolls with healing boosts or with skills like spirit guard or red fury. It will also be easier if someone uses curse on Foulerto.
Good luck!

andyspins 07-20-2011 02:18 AM

Aye, did it once with my level 50 friend (I was healer) it works!

Davy_Mcwrecker 07-21-2011 05:34 AM

Easiest way:
Get a you, or a friend with a strong sword.
Whoever has the sword run and attack smasho really close, the reviver come and revives when sword person gets KO'ed. The reviver backs away, and the sword person attacks. If it's done right, Smasho won't respond unless some tp, attacks, or comes close.
:D

andyspins 07-22-2011 03:46 AM

I'll have to try that!

Captain Hector 11-18-2011 05:34 AM

One time I had two lv 50 Blunderbuss jumping around Smash and maybe 2-3 ppl healing.

Platinum Pirate 06-14-2012 01:47 PM

Honestly, I like the equal opportunity wholesale carnage Foulberto keeps giving no matter what method you use. Got famed daggers last night using the faster method. Worth going to jail sweet jail.