Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Shadow Sorcerors (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=180)
-   -   The Phoenix Armada! (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32718)

Tiberius Fireskull 12-24-2011 10:47 PM

The Phoenix Armada!

Ahoy Shadow Sorcerors! As I have been hinting, I have been working on organizing a guild fleet. This guild fleet is going to be the symbol of our guild’s strength, one of the great prides of our guild. This fleet is to be unstoppable, unique, and of course, shall show off our guild colors! This fleet shall be called something that symbolizes our guild and that strikes fear into the hearts of our foes on the high seas!

The Phoenix Armada!

The mighty Phoenix Armada is going to work like this: It will be composed of seven ships: Three War Brigs, two War Frigates, and two War Sloops. Each will have a captain of its own, who must have certain requirements, as well as the ship. I will get to these requirements later. First I think it will be good to discuss what exactly this Armada will be like.

This will be a set fleet of ships that will be called upon during certain events. The captains will show, and the remainder of the guild shall board the ships and be their crew. This fleet, in addition to coming out certain events, will be used for the first Event Night of every month, just to make sure that it doesn’t get dusty. As I said, it will have seven ships, Three War Brigs, two War Frigates, and two War Sloops. There will be no War Galleons due to their unpopularity. Sorry to anyone who is upset about this. It will be a great honor to be a captain in this fleet, because as I said, only seven people get to captain. The Phoenix Armada, when launched, shall do exactly what a pirate fleet does: Take down our enemies in large quantities, and show the seas the power of the Shadow Sorcerors!

To be a captain in the Phoenix Armada, you must meet certain requirements. Your ship also must meet certain requirements. They are shown below.

The Captain

1. Must be of Veteran rank or higher in the guild.
2. Sailing level must be 23 or higher.
3. Overall notoriety level of at least 40. Exceptions may be made if the potential captain has mastered sailing, but is below this overall level.

The Ship

1. Must have red sails and the Black Wings Emblem.
2. Must be a War Brig, War Frigate, or War Sloop.
3. Must have at least one hull upgrade of any kind. No rigging upgrades are required.

If you and your vessel meet the requirements above, then you are qualified to be a captain in the Phoenix Armada! Now, I’m sure you are all wondering how you sign up. It is quite simple really. All you need to do is to reply to this thread with the name of your pirate, the name of your ship, your notoriety and sailing levels, the type of ship you have, and its Hull Upgrade. Reply by January 8th with this information. This is not first come first serve. Even if your desired ship spot is taken, you still may sign up for it. After all of the entries are in, we will have several small competitions (ship sinking endurance, SvS battles, etc.) to determine the winner. If you are eliminated from being the captain of one ship class, but there is still open space in another, you may opt to take that position. For example, if you wanted to captain a War Brig, but you were eliminated in the competition, you may still take a War Frigate or War Sloop spot if one is available.

This is the big Christmas present for all of you. I hope that this fleet will be extremely enjoyable for everyone. Go ahead and reply with that information! I hope to see plenty of people signing up. Below I have the list of ships that are currently in. One War Brig spot is taken by my own ship, the Shadow Phoenix.
War Brigs

1. Shadow Phoenix, Tiberius Fireskull
2. Shadow Wrath, Sam Bladebeard

War Frigates

1. Victory Sultan, Roger Swordshot
2. Silver Phoenix, Joseph Seaskull

War Sloops

1. Tide Leopard, Captain Sharktooth
2.Dark-sail Conqueror, Johnny Darkwalker

Johnny Darkwalker 12-25-2011 05:06 AM

Johnny Darkwalker
The Dark Phoenix- War Brig- Armor upgrade 1
Notoriety- Level 50
Sailing level- level 30

I am really excited for this event :D

Captain Sharktooth 12-25-2011 07:23 AM

Captain Sharktooth
Tide Leopard: War Sloop - Streamline I
Notoriety: 50
Sailing: 30

This will be awesome!

Tiberius Fireskull 12-25-2011 09:26 PM

Thank you to those who have replied already! The spots are starting to fill up fast, but just because your desired ship spot is taken, doesn't mean that you can't sign up. In the event that we cannot fill up with just veterans and up, I may open it up to members who have been in the guild for several months, but I do not for see this.

Captain Hector 12-25-2011 10:28 PM

Do you have to qualify to be a crew member?

Tiberius Fireskull 12-25-2011 11:34 PM

No. There are no qualifications at all to be a crew member. Everyone is going to be a crew member of a ship. I have not decided yet whether or not I will assign people to a ship, but if I do I will let you know.

Captain Sharktooth 12-26-2011 06:30 AM

You spelled Leopard wrong. :P

Tiberius Fireskull 12-29-2011 04:14 PM

I'd like to see several more signups everyone! If you could please spread the word to those who are not on POF and to those who qualify, this would be great! I would like to get a full fleet! There are still three spots to fill, but remember, even if your desired spot is taken, you may still sign up. This fleet will be very exciting and fun, I'd like to see it fully signed up for.

Sam Bladebeard 12-29-2011 05:37 PM

I'll sign up with my war brig, the shadow wrath! Sailing level 30, notoriety level 50.
Cargo upgrade 1

Johnny Darkwalker 12-30-2011 10:22 AM

Ok i would like to make a change
The dark-sail conqueror-War Sloop-Skull and crossbones upgrade
TY :D

Captain Sharktooth 12-30-2011 10:27 AM

When is Tibby gonna spell Leopard right, lol? :')

Sam Bladebeard 01-04-2012 09:39 PM

Little update: I just bought the Rigging upgrade of Defence 1 if its necessary to tell ye.

Captain Sharktooth 01-05-2012 06:04 AM

Oh, also, my War Sloop's now a Storm Chaser, if it's necessary to tell ya, lol. :p

Tiberius Fireskull 01-11-2012 02:26 AM

Not necessary to tell me any more than that it has one hull upgrade. Anything else is just bonus. ;)

Since there is still one spot that needs to be filled, I am opening that last spot up to a member who meets all of the above requirements. The last spot is that of a War Brig.