Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Shadow Sorcerors (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=180)
-   -   Shadow Sorcerors Rules, Guidelines, and Requirements (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35387)

Dog Gunmorgan 04-11-2012 05:07 AM

Shadow Sorcerors Rules, Guidelines, and Requirements

Ahoy fellow pirates! If you're interested in joining our guild, The Shadow Sorcerors, Please read this thread fully and carefully, be sure you understand the rules, and meet the requirments, then, you may make a post in our recruitment thread and one of our officers will take care of you.

RULES:

Rule number one: all members of the Shadow SOrcerors must be respectful to all pirates in and outside of the guild. Inside the guild, this means being polite, friendly and helpful to others, it also includes having respect for the authorities in the guild, such as Veterans, Officer's Senior officers, Co guildmasters, and of course myself, the guildmaster. This will help to build your reputation in a positive way, which can help when it comes to promotions. Also, please try to avoid the use of excessive "caps spam"

Rule number two: Activity in the guild is very important, you're a part of the guild, and the family, and as such, you should be interacting with other members as much as possible. This means that when we have events, you should show up to as many as you possibly can, however, I understand how busy life can be, and for that reason, you will not be required to attend all events, but you are encouraged to try and be at as many as possible.

Rule number three: Drama in the guild is unacceptable and will not be tolerated. Drama includes harassment of other members and spamming the chat with personal issues. as I said drama is not tolerated, and if I see or hear about it, you will be warned once, after that, I reserve the right to remove you.

Rule number four: You must always ask to teleport to a guildmate. This is a matter of respect for other people's privacy while trying to level or plunder. Exceptions to this rule are as follows: If you're in a crew, you have permision to teleport to any member of said crew, if someone says "open TP" in the guild chat, you then have permission to teleport freely to that person, if someone is KO'ed and needs a hand, you may quickly teleport to help them out.

Rule number five: Do not ask me for a promotion! Promotions in this guild are given out based on loyalty to the guild, helpfulness within the guild and senoirity in the guild, the more you ask me for a promotion, the more annoyed I'll become and the less likely you become to ever get one, so please don't ask!

Rule number six: cheating/glitching will not be tolerated. if you are caught exploiting a glitch in the game which gives you and unfair advantage in PVP/SVS, or one which causes harm to other players, you may be removed without a warning depending on the severity of the glitch used.

Guidelines:

Ask before you take the helm of a guildmate's ship as the captain they have the right to sail their own vessel, if you want to sail, ask them fist.

only join our guild if you entend to be a part of the family, if you don't like the guild, or have a problem speak to myself, or a member of the council of Shadow.

One of the most important things, is that we all have fun together, we all like to have fun right?! :D

Joining requirments:

Must agree to fully obey and follow each and every rule, and guideline listed above.

Cannot be a drama causer, or guild hopper.

Must love to have fun, while also knowing when to be calm and repectful.

Must be social, talkative, and helpful to others, no one likes to be around sticks in the mud who don't talk to anyone!

That's all for now, if necessary I may update this thread later, keep an eye on it from time to time. If anyone has a question, please feel free to PM me here and I will answer any questions.