Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Black Bart's Krewe (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Complaints about Ship Upgrades (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34243)

Admiral Johnny Seasteel 02-08-2012 11:05 PM

Complaints about Ship Upgrades

I must ask, WHY do people keep telling me my ship is BAD??? I worked so hard to get the Skull and Bones upgrade and now people tell me that they HATE war brigs. WHY?????? If it was me looking at someone else's ship, I would not even come close to being rude like this. So why must people keep doing this to me? I worked hard and my ship stands proud with those others who also have Skull and Bones. Why must they pick on me ship that has full armor capacity and powerful broadsides? That's not to mention it is not a slow ship but still.

This is just making me mad to even mention it at all. Let me know what yer feelings on this situation does to you when someone tells you something similar about your ship.

Captain Sharktooth 02-09-2012 01:41 AM

Some people are gonna be rude to ya... no matter what - that's how they play the game. If you're happy with your ship, who cares what anyone else thinks?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Admiral Johnny Seasteel (Post 363927)
Why must they pick on me ship that has full armor capacity and powerful broadsides?

But one thing, Skull and Bones doesn't give it full armor capacity, the most armor a ship can hold is 154% with the Armor III upgrade, but I get what your point is. Maybe some people say your ship is bad because they like Copperhead better? Best bet is to just ignore them.

Mia Lightning 02-09-2012 02:22 AM

Hmmm, jealousy.....

Roger Sharkshot 02-10-2012 02:42 AM

Hey nothing you can do about it haters gonna hate just let them think what they want and drink there Haterade. But if your proud of your ship and you got it legit nobody can take thos things away from you.

Admiral Johnny Seasteel 02-10-2012 02:51 AM

It just frustrates me to no end why people would say things like these.

[QUOTE=Captain Sharktooth;363935] Maybe some people say your ship is bad because they like Copperhead better?

On top of that, I wouldn't think that the Copperhead is any better than Skull and Bones. Just saying..... Anyway, I had a great run earlier today in my War Brig, so hope to see ye out on the waters soon.

akamystic 02-10-2012 02:56 AM

They wish they had it. Immaturity at its finest. I have the same Skull & Bones War Brig and love it. It looks similar to the Black Pearl IMO. I just finished a Copperhead War Sloop which I also think rocks. It's all about what you like, not what others like. They should keep their rude opinions to themselves. Another reason we should have the boot pirate option when sailing outside of SVS.

Admiral Johnny Seasteel 02-10-2012 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akamystic (Post 364073)
Another reason we should have the boot pirate option when sailing outside of SVS.

I definitely agree with that one.