Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Shadow Sorcerors (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=180)
-   -   We're back! (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35368)

Dog Gunmorgan 04-08-2012 07:08 AM

We're back!

that's right mates, We're back! we had our meeting for the reconstruction today. I was hoping for at least a few more people to be there, but overall I feel it went well, and the topics I covered seemed well recieved enough. This post will recap the things covered.

as of right now, the new Concil Of Shadow is as follows.
Guildmaster: Dog Gunmorgan (myself)
Co-Gm(s) Johnny Darkwalker and Meg Mcbones
Senior officer(s) Roger Swordshot, Joseph Seaskull.(there may be more later)

Our recruitment strategy has been changed:

During this time of reconstruction we'll be forced to sacrafice quality to a certain degree in order to grow to a half-way decent amount of active members, so for now at least; we'll be going back to the old recruitment method where we would go out on public plundering runs, and at the end of each looting run we would ask if anyone was interested in the guild, if they are, talk to them, get to know them a bit (make sure they're not total jerks and/or epic noobs, those just arent any fun to be around) and then finally explain the rules, if they agree you're clear to guild them.

Rules and requirments:

All rules and joining reqs will remain as they are, there's nothing wrong with them the way they are now so I'm not going to mess with them.

Events:

Attendance for events, is important in these first weeks and months of reconstruction, and I strongly encourage you to attend as many as possible, however it will not be forced.

That's all I have for now, I'd rather not have this be a 10,000 word post, so I'll end it here. If anyone has questions, feel free to comment below, or shoot me a PM.

Hope to see you all out on the seas tomorrow! (and every day from here on out!)

Dark_Pixie 04-08-2012 11:50 AM

Welcome back SS! Sorry I couldn't be at the meeting - EST times are always confusing for me. If I can help in any way, I will. :)

Tiberius Fireskull 04-08-2012 05:57 PM

It's not going to be easy to get the guild back up off its feet. There are some cobwebs and other obstacles that you'll have to get through, but I have faith in you all. I know that all of you working together can return this guild to its former might, and take it beyond what I made it. So begins a new era of the Shadow Sorcerors, and I'm sure that, while there will be a bit of sweat involved, it will turn out to be the greatest era we've ever gone through. This is not my legacy that you are continuing. It is ours. I'm very proud to see the Phoenix peeking its head out of the ashes right now, and one day it will become greater than ever.

HAIL TO THE SHADOW SORCERORS! FOR WHAT WAS, FOR NOW, AND FOREVER!

Davy_Mcwrecker 04-10-2012 12:32 AM

Sorry about missing the meeting, Dog.

I started watchng the InTheLittleWood 3 Hr. birthday marathon, and lost track of time.

Dog Gunmorgan 04-10-2012 04:32 AM

No problem Davy, this post covered everything even better than I did at the meeting, so it's fine. :)

Captain Gas 04-10-2012 05:24 AM

Consider little Gassy more active, too. 2 mastered pirates will be an accomplishment and I don't spend enough time with the Sorcerors. Now, I will. :)

Dog Gunmorgan 04-10-2012 06:06 AM

Thank ya Jack! We'll be glad to see you around! :D