Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Partners N Crime (PNC) (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=175)
-   -   PNC Events Schedule (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27514)

Chris Ironhawk 08-13-2011 05:14 AM

I sure hope that I can make it to this one! :D

Pirate Guy 08-13-2011 06:21 AM

For the PvP event, are we going in PvP to practice or on the dummies like the Jumping tutorial like a while back?

Captain Del 08-14-2011 05:29 PM

Because the PvP tutorials will obviously take longer than an hour, I'm going to be moving them from 2 to 4:30, so we all can make the POF party.

Captain Del 08-14-2011 10:02 PM

On my way, mates!

Pirate Guy 08-15-2011 10:33 AM

Sorry I missed the PvP event! Something came up. I will try to make all of Jack's birthday party but school might interfere, we'll see!
Eastern is one hour ahead of Pacific, right? ( I always confuse the time zones )

The Stealthy Pirate 08-15-2011 02:28 PM

Guy, Pacific is three hours behind Eastern. :)

Chalupa 08-15-2011 03:14 PM

Yes! it's party time! I'll see you all at Jack's Birthday Party! :buds::dancetl6::laughks2:

Pirate Guy 08-15-2011 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Stealthy Pirate (Post 343886)
Guy, Pacific is three hours behind Eastern. :)

Oh shoot, I can't make that one!
D:

Jackfiresteel 08-15-2011 05:22 PM

Thanks for the tutorial Del! It was really helpful!

Captain Del 09-18-2011 06:01 PM

In honor of International Talk Like a a Pirate Day tomorrow, September 19th, I'm hereby passing a new legislation strictly for tomorrow!

Tomorrow on Talk Like a Pirate Day, I'm asking that all of you drop the usually tech lingo and such, and pick up your pirate speak both ingame, in real life, and here in posts on the forums! So instead of saying "Anybody up for plundering?" you would say "Avast scoundrels! Any of ye brave souls up for a little sailing on the High Seas?"

Then, for those who can make it on tomorrow night, we will be holding our "Talk Like a Pirate - Party Like a Partner Celebration!" All pirates can join us as we head out for gold and adventure on the High Seas as we plunder enemy ships with a little role play thrown in to the mix. All "arr" welcome!

What: Talk Like a Pirate - Party Like a Partner!
When: All-day September 19th, 2011, and then party with us at 9:00 PM Eastern!
Where: Padres Del Fuego Docks, Kokojillo.
Why: To celebrate Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Who: All pirates!

Dark_Pixie 09-18-2011 06:10 PM

Haha, sounds great! I can't make it, as you probably guessed, but have a great time! I'm still going to be talking like a pirate tomorrow. :)

Captain Del 09-18-2011 06:22 PM

Slow down, Dark Pixie! Did you think I would forget you?

In honor of our mates from across the pond, namely Dark Pixie, who is caught in that ever-convenient timezone where she can never make our events, I invite all pirates to join us this Saturday for a toast to these two extremely loyal pirates in an invite I'd like to call the "Grim Englishman's Regatta!"

This Saturday, we'll be dividing our forces under two colours - one half of our fleet will launch under the French Flag, and the other the Spanish flag. However, instead of immediately attacking each other, we will instead take to the Hinterseas, where we will sink as many East India Trading Company and British Navy ships as possible. Of course, once the battle gets underway, you mates will be free to relieve some stress that has built up throughout the week by attacking each other as well ;)

The only ship that will not fly Privateer colors is myself, who will sail a regular ship so I can draw in Bounty Hunters for you all to rip apart while sailing about. If we can get enough partners/friends to join us, this could turn out to be quite a fun time!

What: Grim Englishman's Regatta!
When: Saturday, September 24th, at 3:30 PM Eastern (7:30 PM GMT)
Where: Avaricia's Tavern, Isla de la Avaricia, Kokojillo (Subject to change if the server is crowded)
Why: To honor our mates from across the pond!
Who: All pirates!

Captain Del 09-24-2011 12:42 PM

Remember mates, the Regatta is today! In the event I cannot get on in time, the Officers will be responsible for organizing it all. Hope you all can make it!

Captain Gas 09-24-2011 02:26 PM

Ooh, privateering. Let the.... what do you call it? Um... I'll just say let the games begin. ;D

Dark_Pixie 09-25-2011 01:53 PM

The event was a lot of fun yesterday! Sorry I missed the end of it.