Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Finished Ventures (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Ravens Cove Story Quest (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17472)

Solomon O 10-04-2010 11:53 AM

Ravens Cove Story Quest

Did anybody find this quest unbelievably easy aswell? I thought this was ment to be a story quest and but I wasn't looking forward to something as long as the Black Pearl Quest. The hardest part was sinking ships for the life restoring potion and the ladies cloth.

I have to admit I did like the parts like defending the Traitor or Summoning ghosts to help you kill stuff and the respons you get when saying your cursed then checking your hand. It was also very fun, threatining people with guns like Crazy Ned or Dr. Bellroq. This quest was much more enjoyable than normal quests and I have to admit the shorter quest did keep me interested longer than the Black Pearl one, I got so bore about that one that I stopped and is yet to be finished.

Does anybody need help with anything like where to look for the crates for the teleportation quest or how to use Drowsing Rod?

stpehen 10-04-2010 12:44 PM

The thing i want is to be able to use the dowsing rod anywhere and summon more ghosts. i only summoned one, for the quest!

Solomon O 10-04-2010 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stpehen (Post 260748)
The thing i want is to be able to use the dowsing rod anywhere and summon more ghosts. i only summoned one, for the quest!

I would also like to summon more ghosts. The dowsing rod, not really, I dont like using it, It got confusing in the mine. "You are getting closer" then the next second "You are very far away" I went up and down the same part of the mine for like a hour before I released I had to turn down another part of the mine. :skull:

Delirious 10-04-2010 02:57 PM

I thought this quest was Awesome! I loved how it had the interactive dialog in it and yes, summonsing the ghost was pretty cool.

The hardest part I had was using the drowsing rod. I was beginning to think mine was defective. :laughks2:

As for defeating El Patron, I think it could of been a little bit more challenging. When I got to that part I thought I was just going to explore the ship not knowing I was going to fight him right then and there and I was alone but, I had no problems defeating him at all.

But, all in all I really enjoyed the quest! :zu04m1:

Eliza Creststeel 10-04-2010 03:04 PM

As far as the Dowsing Rod, the closer/farther thing was dependent on the map. So it could be confusing. I would hit F8 to help.

I think the quest was easy for a lot people because they were fairly high level but El Patron himself should almost require having a crew to do.

Tiberius Fireskull 10-04-2010 11:18 PM

Well, if you are a level 30 doing the quest, it is definitely not easy... heck, even I, a mastered pirate, found it difficult... maybe not difficult, but long and tricky. But thats exactly what I liked about it, the challenge.

Panos 10-05-2010 01:43 PM

I need help with the crates.

Igor Greybeard 10-05-2010 02:40 PM

Igor says

Igor say was way to easy if you lv 50 mates. Igor on test at lv 33 only need help at the end with El Patron. Igor wished for much more content and much harder enemies.

Delirious 10-05-2010 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davy Fireskull (Post 260864)
Well, if you are a level 30 doing the quest, it is definitely not easy... heck, even I, a mastered pirate, found it difficult... maybe not difficult, but long and tricky. But thats exactly what I liked about it, the challenge.

I found it to be challenging as well. I think that is why I liked the quest so much. It seems when you master or get to a certain level in the game not many things are challenging I miss that.

Solomon O 10-06-2010 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panos (Post 261030)
I need help with the crates.

The crates are not easy I know.
Locations To Find Them:

1. By the fishing shack
2. By the gypsies hous
3. Behind tailor shop/Inn (they look same so its easy to get confused, check both)
4. Behind Senor Fantifico's House
5. The last one is just in town (the same area as crazy ned)

Hope this helps

Panos 10-06-2010 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solomon O (Post 261222)
The crates are not easy I know.
Locations To Find Them:

1. By the fishing shack
2. By the gypsies hous
3. Behind tailor shop/Inn (they look same so its easy to get confused, check both)
4. Behind Senor Fantifico's House
5. The last one is just in town (the same area as crazy ned)

Hope this helps

Thank you!