Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Finished Ventures (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Raven Coves quest help - important (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24077)

lerzba 05-04-2011 01:52 AM

Raven Coves quest help - important

I'm at "Get the Last Idol" part, 82% done with the whole quest.

It says I have to kill 4 ghosts at the same time on the southern idol, I tracked it and tried killing them with my mate that kept healing me and helped hiself a few times, everytime I kill ALL of the ghosts,It still says there are ghosts surrounding the idol and I can't loot it.

I been here for 2 hours trying to figure it out.. I went and made ally traitors follow me, but same thing, it just wont work!!

Can someone reply quick, what I am doing wrong!!

WeirdBeard 05-04-2011 02:06 AM

i could try and help ye. You gotta kill 'em all at the SAME time. If you want, i could meet ye in game and help ye.

lerzba 05-04-2011 02:15 AM

I can't one hit them all in the same time, my mate sieged bomb 1 hit all of them fell at the same exact time and it didnt work still

WeirdBeard 05-04-2011 02:17 AM

Could we meet up in POTCO and i could try and help ye.

lerzba 05-04-2011 02:27 AM

Not atm, Its 3 AM here, and I have school tomorrow, maybe tomorrow anywhere from 0-10 hours before this, I'm off now, thanks though, cya tomorrow

Luckie OClover 05-04-2011 09:55 AM

This is the 4 ghosts at the southern grave?

here is the MOST important info for this part of the quest

Grab the idol BEFORE any ghosts regenerate
they do not all have to be defeated at the same time, but almost

this part of the quest will not be satisfied unless you grab the idol, with zero ghosts present

Good Luck to you Azn

Your sword of choice awaits!
:12_1_138:

Kat Five Knives 05-04-2011 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lerzba (Post 323141)

Can someone reply quick, what I am doing wrong!!

I've seen this before .. all instructions followed to the letter yet the idol would not be given.. Try changing servers. It has helped others in the past.

Kat

Captain Lightflame 05-04-2011 09:00 PM

my advice is use swiftfoot111 to get all the ghosts at once and also before u do this make sure have done all the potions to level 20 by keep makeing swiftfoot 3 because this helps u get the staff from the ghost quest. also use a ledenday silver freeze knife from smasho.

lerzba 05-08-2011 12:31 PM

Guys, It's a bug, you guys are silly :D, I asked my friend he just told me to switch servers.

Luckie OClover 05-08-2011 08:13 PM

Pretty sure that was mentioned here

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kat Five Knives (Post 323284)
I've seen this before .. all instructions followed to the letter yet the idol would not be given.. Try changing servers. It has helped others in the past.

Kat

but thanks for coming back to let us know you completed the quest step