Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   POTCO Mobile: Cannons Of The Deep (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159)
-   -   Question About Ships On COTD (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10772)

Nicholasfunstuff 03-12-2009 09:08 PM

Question About Ships On COTD

In Pirates Online Cannons Of The Deep (COTD) I have a war sloop and I checked everywhere to find a war galleon or war frigate, so are they in the game or is it just go up to war sloop? Thanks! :treas::degen::12_1_138:

Juliana Maria 03-12-2009 09:10 PM

Yes.. you can get a war Frigate and I believe the highest cannon is the Dardenelles cannon.. You just have to look for them.. There is a trick to the game that makes it really easy. Don't know if it works on other phones but it works on my sidekick.. i got around 130,000 gold right now from it. If i do it right i can make about 1,000 every minute =) ONly bad part is you can only transfer 1,000 but at least you know you always have a backup on gold...

Nicholasfunstuff 03-12-2009 09:13 PM

Well I don't go on a phone and do it (cost for Internet) I go on the computer Indypirate posted a website to do it on the computer: http://m.disney.go.com/disney/wap/pirate/. Oh and If it is not to rude to ask but what is the trick?

Erich Uchiha 03-12-2009 09:20 PM

Aye, I have a War Frigate Hull that I plundered from a Man O' War,
My trouble right now is getting sheet music.. Which is the reason Im playing the game..

Juliana Maria 03-12-2009 09:23 PM

You find a ship that gives that high cargo that you can sell and stuff... then you sink it.. even if it sinks you, you just push the back button that brings you to the previous web page... not only does it keep the damage so you can finish it off, but it lets you go back to just keep sinking it giving you new cargo that you can sell. It's not a glitch or anything it's just something i guess they overlooked.. or maybe they wanted it like that who knows lol.. All I know is that it gives you alot of gold. Can only transger 1,000 a day which stinks but either way.. my baby pirate (lvl 4) already has 16,000 gold lol!! Just from me transferring it every once and awhile =)

Just tried in on the site that you posted... its works for that too. Just push the back button and continuously sink it.. First find a high lvl ship like the Giant Octopus or Giant Shark though..

Nicholasfunstuff 03-12-2009 09:35 PM

That helped thanks!

swashbuckler II 03-12-2009 10:48 PM

Giant octopus is the hardest enemy in the game i think...
Edit: now its not even working for me....

Dr. Zeppers 03-13-2009 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James (Post 121963)
*Mods Note: Likes do not work for functionality - Message remains as a note for everyone who tried to use them - Maximvs*

It doesn't actually give you the gold.

Cool glitch Maria.

These links do not work for other people. You have to be logged in, and you have to have the data cached for them to work.

Everyone will just get "no login" when they try them. ;)

Erich Uchiha 03-13-2009 12:58 AM

When I was in the PDF area earlier, I bumped into the Hydra and got the Kingshead Sheet Music and I have also got my greedy little paws on the Cutthroat song too :D

James 03-13-2009 01:35 AM

I just killed the Hyrda. It had 2000 health. :psmiley27:

I got sheet music for it but it said I already had that sheet music so I transfered it to my alt.

shuffle360 11-28-2009 06:10 AM

well i just got a war frigate( ten seconds after reading this post ) from an ogre ship so i guess its just random dumb luck. Also just got dardenelles cannon couple minutes ago AND neptune figurehead!!!!

Christopher Darkhawk 12-22-2009 04:53 PM

The back button glitch (I found it before you told me) really works. I have all loot, and the trick is that you can find which loot you want with the back button, too. Ferrets often have rare loot. Padres has exclusive loot, and Tortuga has its own loot. I have all sheet music, Dardenella's Gun, Neptune Figurehead, and War Frigate Hull. There is no War or Royal Galleon. I too have weird problems with transfering loot. I can check the loot items by changing the id when you get loot. At the end of the URL there will be loot id and a number. Change that number 1-12. You cannot change it to get it, though, you will have to use the back button.

James Bladefury 03-08-2010 02:01 AM

The Warlord is very deadly, it has like 1800 health... I keep sinking! I will look for figureheads that make your cannons more deadly. I just fought the Giant Octopus, it has like 5000 health.... deadly.

Ben Lockshot 03-09-2010 03:07 PM

Aye I found a War Frigata haul but I also found the There was a War Galeon I hound had more power and like 1k more health So I im stiking with that Just keep plundering I say around Tortuga and PDF. And I sunk a Warlord only once and got my last Music sheet from it =D. I also have a cannon that does like 800 from a normel shot and I dont even know how much the rabid fire is. It kills most things in one hit is all I know xD

Ben Lockshot ~Gm of GoT~ Lvl 50

Warlord 09-15-2010 04:12 AM

what is the cannons name?