Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   POTCO Mobile: Cannons Of The Deep (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159)
-   -   Can't transfer gold (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11562)

Questnight 05-23-2009 01:01 AM

Can't transfer gold

I've been trying to transfer gold all day with no luck. It says I have no gold to transfer but I have over 12,000 showing. Anyone else having this problem?

Maximvs 05-23-2009 01:21 AM

You can only transfer 1000 Gold once every 24 hours - so you still have to wait until after the 24 hr time limit...

So if you transferred at 7pm yesterday - it has to be at least 7:01pm today before it will work :)

Crazypirate 05-23-2009 01:25 AM

No Max, it will not let me transfer gold or loot today and have not played it in weeks something is wrong with Cannons of the Deep. It keeps telling me I have no gold or loot to transfer when I try to send it but I have several loot items and alot of gold.

Questnight 05-23-2009 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazypirate (Post 138767)
No Max, it will not let me transfer gold or loot today and have not played it in weeks something is wrong with Cannons of the Deep. It keeps telling me I have no gold or loot to transfer when I try to send it but I have several loot items and alot of gold.

Exactly what I meant. There is a problem with the transfer part. I know I can only transfer once every 24hrs I've been playing for a long time.

Angel Daggerfury 05-23-2009 08:06 PM

I got the same problem as you all, I got over 153K gold and I haven't played since like April until today coz 1 of my pirates desperately needs $$$$... and it says I have 0 gold when I try to transfer. =( It also says I have no loot as well. I logged out & logged back in and even went plundering, plundered a few music sheets & treasures & gold, and it still says I have nothing when I try to transfer.

edwardburnskull 05-24-2009 03:51 AM

aye, I be having the same problems. I'm so close to getting the war frigate too. :(

Maximvs 05-24-2009 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazy

Well I'll admit I haven't tried it in a few weeks (no time for extras when I cant even find time to play the game now...) so let us know if it comes back :)

Nelly Darkpaine 05-25-2009 12:50 AM

Same problems here - no transferring gold even though I have more than enough, and havent transferred in days! ARRRRGHHH!

Red Dread 05-25-2009 02:53 AM

That game is acting very very weird. I can't get gold nor sheet music :(

monkeefriend 05-25-2009 03:04 AM

:piratewheelgo2: Aye mates i'm in the same sinking ship as ye all, i went on yesterday it being the first time in a long while and while it said i had plenty of loot i still couldnt transfer me gold with them saying my loot was at 0 :piratear: strange indeed!

edwardburnskull 05-28-2009 12:56 AM

Heres a list of notes on our discoveries
1. each of us with this problem has not played in a while.
2. nobody has found the solution.
3. each of us has more than enough for transfer.
4. each of us has logged in.
5. I have a question: are all COTD players having this problem?
6. I have not been able to transfer for days.
7. This may be linked to the failure in the unlimited system.
I will update this post when I make new observances.

Raikel 05-28-2009 01:37 AM

perhaps it deals with the fact that Unlimited accounts are not working well either...

Disney may be getting attacked again, defend your account, change your name, eat your rum, for drinking won't help you here....

MacIronhawk 05-31-2009 02:58 AM

Exactly how do you transfer gold from one of your pirates to another?

Dr. Zeppers 05-31-2009 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacIronhawk (Post 139960)
Exactly how do you transfer gold from one of your pirates to another?

By playing poker, the only way there is.
This thread is about transfering gold from the small phone game (which can be played in your webbrowser also) to the regular pirates game.

edwardburnskull 05-31-2009 09:04 PM

Ahhh... what zep said brings up a question about what we all play it on. could me not using a phone be the cause.
Who plays on a phone and has this problem?