Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Emerald Regiment*CLOSED* (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=184)
-   -   Your Pirates Tale? (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31145)

blade1 11-13-2011 04:44 PM

Your Pirates Tale?

We had many guild events like this but sometimes not everyone can make the events. So, this thread is where you tell us your Pirates Tale. How did they become a pirate? How did they become infamous? Anything you like to add in your story, as long as its appropriate of course! :laughks2:

Captain Hector 11-14-2011 04:37 AM

Well, I loved the ideas of "pirates", so i joined a couple years ago. I liked the name "Hector. >> epic Emerald fast forward! >>
I am now an Officer of Emerald Regiment, a Recruit of PnC, and a Member of Shadow Sorcerers. Yay!

Cannonfury 11-14-2011 04:56 AM

Good idea...I have thought about blogging my story. It's a fun read :D

WeirdBeard 11-15-2011 12:10 AM

Too long to type. Blog is unupdated. But right now, I"m an Officer in Emerald Regiment. And a Veteran in Partners N Crime. I'll edit this with my tale when i feel like it. :dancetl6:

Captain Hector 11-27-2011 02:08 AM

Ah, yes, Weirdbeard. Read yours a while ago. Think your name was Cannonbane then, yes?
Anyway, decided to post my longer-short story:

Well, I joined Pirates. I didn't understand SvS at all. But that's besides the point.
I wasn't in a guild 'til lvl... 17, I think. A random guy asked me to "Legends of Land". I accepted. I loved that guild. Then, at lv 25 or 26, they kicked me out to become inactive. I was devastated, so i quit for a couple months. Then I went back on, hopped guilds a bit, then found a guy named Blade one November day. He was sailing, and docked at Port Royal. He asked me to his guild,Emerald Regiment, and I refused. Said I had to look for Legends of Land. He told me, as a fact, that they were shut down, inactive. Then I said I would accept the rules, and join. The second minute i joined, i loved the guild. >>little Emerald fast forward!>> I made a character named Capin Otter, and he now resides in Partners N Crime. He is enjoying the guild and Del's numerous activities. Hector loves ER and finds the guild fun. And, Trust, the newest addition to the Hector Crew (ooh, I like that name xD), is in Shadow Sorcerers.

Tom Shiprat 12-30-2011 03:08 AM

Typing this will take too long, so here is my story short and to the point.
I am the party officer officer in Emerald Regiment and officer in Eternal Warlordz.
Baffoon

Captain Celtics 12-30-2011 03:25 AM

Cool story bro.

:)

WeirdBeard 12-31-2011 06:11 AM

Yes, i used to be Cannonbane.

**Dark crooky voice**

I was just finishin' meself the 3rd potc and after the movie there was an add for this weird looking game called Pirates Of The Caribbean Online. I said, "Eh, seen it awhile, might as 'well try it out. So i did. I named my guy.... erm... don' remember. Then deleting him, i made another guy, named him Jack Swordsteel. I ran around the carribbean doing as my quests told. I joined a few guild, in which i don't want to talk about don't Remember:pirate7: then i went out to.... a store and got a gamecard. In that one month, when i got home, and typed in the code, i made a guild. It failed horribley. I then join an amazing guild named The Kry of angels. I loved it, and stayed in it even though it was inavtive now. Then i came across a McRaging Officer. I had heared many tales of them, so i asked to join and was acceppeted. I stayed in that guild for a very long time, until The Whirlwind lancer (Lord Davy Menace} Inroduced me to Partners N Crime. I made a mate and named him Captain DeLeo. I loved the guild. Grace Goldgull guilded me on both mates. I joined with Hector Cannonbane. Now i am a Veteran in Partners IN Crime.

Pnc 'Til Death!