Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Kraken ate my what? (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Is the Queen Anne gone? (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30005)

Cabinwrecker 10-17-2011 12:20 AM

Is the Queen Anne gone?

I haven't seen it in weeks!

Mia Lightning 10-17-2011 01:28 AM

Wow, strange you say that, I have not either.....

akamystic 10-17-2011 02:23 AM

I was thinking the same thing. Haven't seen it in weeks. The website still has it listed in the news. Perhaps it's time for live chat.

leo 10-17-2011 03:44 AM

QAR was fun only for the first few runs...then it got annoying seeing the green chat every 10 minutes about it. It should of been more like the fleets rather than it circling islands non stop and always being out. I stopped sinking it after the second day it was out so i don't really care if its gone or not but i think if they do plan to keep it, it should be around less times and be way harder to sink now that ship customization is coming out.

FightingExecutioner 10-17-2011 05:16 AM

I noticed she is gone. Wonder why. And I also noticed are invasions missing, too?

Dark_Pixie 10-17-2011 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cabinwrecker (Post 351645)
I haven't seen it in weeks!

I was wondering that myself. A few days ago, I was sailing with my friend, and we decided that we'd really like to fight the QAR. I looked at my map - nothing. I scrolled up in the chat log to see if there is a QAR message - still nothing. We fought other ships for ten minutes, which turned into half an hour, then an hour. The QAR was nowhere to be found. I think Disney have sneaked it out on the quiet, now that the hype from On Stranger Tides has died down.

It's kind of a shame to lose that ship, because in my opinion, it was the most decent flagship in the game.

Mia Lightning 10-17-2011 04:18 PM

Maybe QAR only gone for Halloween, since supposedly we turn into the undead and it is something else. Strange thing is, I have stood outside, head to the sky, arms out, waiting, just waiting for that moon to change me. And nothing.... It happened once when I logged in and landed on Padres. But not since.

So yeah, maybe she went on vacation for Halloween.

Davy HelmHound 11-24-2011 09:38 PM

Now the Sword of Triton is even more useless

Jamesvsthekraken 12-07-2011 12:10 AM

I just saw a notice in game for the Queen Anne's Revenge, so it looks like it is back mates... for now :) :bookishfj7: :piratewheelgo2:

Chalupa 12-07-2011 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamesvsthekraken (Post 358159)
I just saw a notice in game for the Queen Anne's Revenge, so it looks like it is back mates... for now :) :bookishfj7: :piratewheelgo2:

Wow, the day after I trashed my Sword of Triton... Oh well, my Treachery's End will work just fine!

akamystic 12-07-2011 01:48 AM

Aye.....she is back.....hopefully to stay

Nate Swordwalker 12-07-2011 02:49 AM

Hopefully this also means that the update will be here soon.

EDIT: It could also be the reason for all this lag.

Mia Lightning 12-08-2011 08:30 PM

Well, she was only back for one day. Sunk her a few times with my bestie Ripley, that's how much she was out there. But since then nothing............

finn 12-10-2011 04:02 AM

it was here earlier in the week buh idk

Tia 12-10-2011 04:06 AM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]The Queen Anne appeared over two times today :P[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]